AND NOW, for your viewing pleasure...

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
My jet..er...i mean KB GT. The race is between me and my friends skittle. The first race he nodded like he wanted to go, well needless to say he wasnt racing. The 2nd race he missed 4th..he said 3rd :slap: and the 3rd race where i pulled him 6 cars...my lil bro didnt get on tape.

BUT DONT YOU WORRY. Videos of me racing the STI and SKittle Rematch will happen within the week or so. This video is more or less just to let yall hear my car at WOT. Enjoy.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ba2e5c33-2bb1-42c6-8135-9839011cdb82.htm

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hey matt i need this moved to media. haha sorry i feel like a noob.

yellowgt

Reaction score
Damn you 95KBGT.....that vid was more like a teaser.

You have to get more fottage of that thing racing......please daytime vids.. :thumb:

By the way your blower whine sounds awesome.. :thumb:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys, we were talking about that, This video makes me look slow. The funny thing is i gave him 1/2 a car in the last race, and he actually jumped the gun. The 3rd time we were dead even when we started and he never stayed even with me. When i shut down i had 6 or so lengths on him. DOnt worry guys more videos of me racing soon.

wytstang

Reaction score
Note to self get a Ken Bell ASAP, looks looks great.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys. Like i said my lil bro didnt get the good race where i put 5+ car lengths on him. in that last run it makes me look ubber slow. More videos will follow ethier this weekend or monday night.

97vertstang

Reaction score
nice runs!!!!! show those guys at svt that u werent bullshiting???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
thanks guys, we were talking about that, This video makes me look slow. The funny thing is i gave him 1/2 a car in the last race, and he actually jumped the gun. The 3rd time we were dead even when we started and he never stayed even with me. When i shut down i had 6 or so lengths on him. DOnt worry guys more videos of me racing soon.

Have you ever been to the strip with your car? Got any timeslips at all ???

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
nah i havent been to the track with this car. I cant see spending 20 bucks to race and spin thru 1st and 2nd and get crappy times. id rather wait and get traction and maybe subframe connectors.

I didnt post it on SVT cause i knew someone would have an excuse. But i plan on Reving up my car to 11psi getting it on video, and racing the sti and srt 4. and if its a good vid i will post it up over there for all the haters. especially the asshole that said i couldnt possibly be at 11psi

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
why exactly did they say you could not have 11psi? Im not familiar with the kits for the 5.0 cars, but I am for the 4.6's and the ones for the mod's are low boost except for the bigger blowers like the 2. and up so what is the deal with yours ???

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i guess they dont believe me when i say im at 11psi on a stock/stock internal block. Look in my threads on SVT

Heres the one where they say im a liar..and theres no way of 11psi
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314857&page=2

Heres the one about wanting to know if i should have worries against an STI..haters..
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315572

Heres the one of me racing an srt4..haters again
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314766

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well man I don't know what to tell you, I went to the KB web site and the entry level blower can do 9psi so I know damn well it can be made to do 11 with just a pulley change. On top of that being that the kit is made to do 9 from the factory what makes everyone think it cant do 2lbs more on a stock engine :dunno: I honestly don't understand their logic in calling BS on you :-\, I would think that with the internet someone would have enough smarts to look and see what the blower is suppose to do and then see your not running but 2 more that the standard ENTRYLEVEL blower makes in the first place so 11psi on your motor is not impossible, its quite the opposite :)

Some guys are just dumb dicks I guess ::)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online