Anderson PMS tuning

stickracer78

Reaction score
Anyone on here have a good base tune they would share with me for a N/A 5.0 with Gt40 heads and intake, 70mm throttle body, cold air intake, BBK long tube headers, cat delete H pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, Steeda #19 camshaft with 1.7 roller rockers. Called Anderso Motorsports and they no longer have anyone there that knows anything about the tuner.
Thanks

TT94SVT

Reaction score
Anyone on here have a good base tune they would share with me for a N/A 5.0 with Gt40 heads and intake, 70mm throttle body, cold air intake, BBK long tube headers, cat delete H pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, Steeda #19 camshaft with 1.7 roller rockers. Called Anderso Motorsports and they no longer have anyone there that knows anything about the tuner.
Thanks
I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to outside forums but there is a specific mustang tuning forum that has quite a lot of Anderson pms info

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
unfortunately the anderson system is aging quickly now. Its not a bad system and if you know how to use it you can get what you want done but I am not aware of anyone on here using it. There are only a handful of us that went aftermarket ecu but I can't remember anyone in the recent years that went with anderson. It sounds like your as green to it as I was to mine, the learning curve is steep and I have wished I had someone I could make it to in town that was reliable instead.

OP
OP
S

stickracer78

Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to outside forums but there is a specific mustang tuning forum that has quite a lot of Anderson pms info
What is the name of the forum you are referring too, the link didn't post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online