Angel Eye headlights on 95 gt

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok i recently just got my car back from the shop and while it was there they dropped one of my projectors so they had to order me new ones but could only fin the angel eyes so they bought them and installed them, now im not to familar with them but there is like a little light bulb down in the corner closest to the grill area of my bumper. It doesnt light up though and i dont know what it is supposed to be for/or do. And also the ring or halo arounf the low beam is it supposed to actually light up and glow, because it doesnt really look like it when my lights are on, so i was just wondering if maybe those things arent like wired or something becuase the shop bought them and i thought maybe they just did basic wireing or somethin so that the hi and low beams and corner markers come on. Anyways any info would be appreciated thanks.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think that blub in the corner might be a running light or just for looks.
The angel eye on REAL angeleye style lights should light up like on a BMW but I bet that the ones for stangs are just supposed to 'look' real and do actually function like a real angeleye.

ALITL8

Reaction score
its a running light and should work if they followed the installation instructions.

here's a pic of what they look like on... they look really cool when just running the marker lights :santa_afro:

lights_ongt2.jpg

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Do you guys know how to wire those running lights because mine definatley dont come on, and als othe "halo" around the low beam is suposed to light up right do you have to do some wiring for that or no?

ALITL8

Reaction score
916_5.0 said:
Do you guys know how to wire those running lights because mine definatley dont come on, and als othe "halo" around the low beam is suposed to light up right do you have to do some wiring for that or no?

yes, i think UPR products has installation instructions online... i'll take a look and link you to it if they do :santa_afro:

ALITL8

Reaction score
they arent there anymore. i used a connector like this so i could just splice in... works good, last a long time :santa_afro:

scotchlock.jpg

tomorrow i can try to get some pics of whats left... i think i still have everything i cut out :santa_grin:

ALITL8

Reaction score
hey, sorry i didnt have time to take the pics. im gonna be cleanin up the stang tomorrow for a club cruise Sat. i'll try to get those pics posted for ya :santa_afro:

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Thanks man whenever you can get em up is cool it will help out a lot.

ALITL8

Reaction score
916_5.0 said:
Thanks man whenever you can get em up is cool it will help out a lot.

you bet! i'll get them up tomorrow ;)

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
So i figured out why the halo and running lights arent working the halo has two wires coming out of the bottom of the light one is red and one is white and they arent connected to anythingso thats why my halos dont glow, and my running lights have a red wire and a black wire that also arent connect to anything does anyone know how to or where i can splice in to hook up my halos and running lights?

ALITL8

Reaction score
916_5.0 said:
So i figured out why the halo and running lights arent working the halo has two wires coming out of the bottom of the light one is red and one is white and they arent connected to anythingso thats why my halos dont glow, and my running lights have a red wire and a black wire that also arent connect to anything does anyone know how to or where i can splice in to hook up my halos and running lights?

sorry about the delay but when i went out to take pics of the connections under the hood all the wiring was taped up pretty good. my son wired them up for me and obviously did a good job :santa_grin:

ive been looking online for the last 3 days trying to find the instructions. try contacting americanmuscle.com, thats where i bought mine and they should have some info. if you cant find anything let me know and i'll go pull my headlights out (PITA on the 94-98's), unwrap the wires and take some pics for you.

jpajkos

Reaction score
ANGEL EYE HEADLIGHTS :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

tommybunz

Reaction score
angel eyes in a mustang makes it look like a damn honda. trash them

cobra4978

Reaction score
I just did the Angel eye kit on my car and love them as soon as i can get home and po the hood i will get back on here and tell you what wires go where it really simple once you get into it i think i still have the wiring diagram at home i'll list the details later

cobra4978

Reaction score
Your gonna splice them into your corner lights which have 3 wires black, brown, and a white and blue wire the black of course is the ground and i'm not real sure abaout the other two one is your turn signal wire and one is your constant for the running lights to stay on all the time just try them out and see which is which if you wire your halos up and your running lights then turn the turn signal on and your halo's blink you got the wrong one lol but it's no trouble to undo and redo the other wire the red on the halos is your power and the black is ground and i'm pretty sure the white on your runnin ligts is the ground for them as well i hope this helped if you cant get it i'll go unwrap mine and find out for sure

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah my i got my halos working, now i just need to get time to go and wire the running lights in the corners. Not sure how im going to do them yet. I was thinking about wiring them to my fogs, cause i di the fog light mod so i can have my corners, fogs on at the same time.

cobra4978

Reaction score
Sounds good did you wire your fogs to the convertible plug in your console?

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
I believe so my buddy actually did it cause he did his the day before but he switched one of the wires in the center console so i guessing its that one.

Sir Charles

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
they arent there anymore. i used a connector like this so i could just splice in... works good, last a long time :santa_afro:

scotchlock.jpg

tomorrow i can try to get some pics of whats left... i think i still have everything i cut out :santa_grin:

those connectors have helped my out numerous times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online