Angry German Kid!

Downshift

Reaction score
I wondered how sonic stang acted if sn95forums was down..... haha just kidding man.

Spyder

Reaction score
wow somebody needs to :slap: that little kid, or maybe matt could hook him up with some good greens to chill his ass out

G

GREG@SN95

LMAO!

That Video is fuckin OLD TIMES 3!

I have always wondered what he's bitchin about... My friend is in the states right now. He lives in german land and I have been searchin for that video but couldn't find it...

So when I find out... ya'll find out :bunny3: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :bunny3:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I don't care if it's old, I haven't seen it.

I thought it was funny as hell, he flips out, and the edit clips are pretty funny too.
thanks for finding the source, I cant' decide if he's putting on a show or not...?

G

GREG@SN95

Dalamar said:
LOL, I don't care if it's old, I haven't seen it.

I thought it was funny as hell, he flips out, and the edit clips are pretty funny too.
thanks for finding the source, I cant' decide if he's putting on a show or not...?

well my german pal said YES!

He is puttin on a show to be funny. He calls the computer a "son of a bitch" says "fuck you" to it... Has a fit screaming about how it is loading which means he has to wait and that he don't want to wait... and is happy when he kills someone but right at the end when he flips out for the final time is because he got killed...

my bud translated it all... its funny as hell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online