another bush vid

yellowgt

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: He has got to be the most retarded person on the entire planet.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really do feel sorry for the americans to have someone like that running their country.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yellowgt said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: He has got to be the most retarded person on the entire planet.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really do feel sorry for the americans to have someone like that running their country.

Ok just to make sure you guys know that was a doctored vid...........meaning it was BS :hammer: Bush has his issues with public speaking as everyone knows, and a lot of people disagree with his policies but he is the ONLY person that I want in charge of defending America against Islamic terrorists PERIOD ( yea I said ISLAMIC TERRORISTS) . Like he said in a interview yesterday the democrats don't have what it takes to fight the terrorists. He may not be everyones favorite but when it comes to kicking ass when it needs to be kicked he gets it done. I voted for him both times he run for president and I would do it AGAIN. I fear what will happen if someone like Hillary Clinton, or Al Gore goes in office in two years..........then the rest of the world will feel sorry for the U.S. because we will be in positions that will warrant pitty........and that is RETARTED

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well Bush is no dummy. You should see his background before he was ever known world wide. Hes just a good ole texas boy. I studder alot, doctors say its partly cause of my ADD my brain goes thru so many thoughts and my mouth cant keep up. i hate it. Hes a good man, a strong christian, i like him way better than clinton that stole shit from the white house, gave a guy that was closley related to him a pardon off death row and set free (right before his term was up) and left the economy in shambles. You want to blame this on someone look at Bill.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
o come on guys i wasnt trying to start anythign here i just thought it was funny on how they did the video thats all

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will sayit was kinda funny, but if I can see that it was blatantly doctored anybody can.

What Snakebit and 95KBGT said x2 for me. He is the right man for the job right now. If those bleeding heart liberals get there way and we CUT AND RUN from Iraq, we will be fighting them in the streets of America.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
o come on guys i wasnt trying to start anythign here i just thought it was funny on how they did the video thats all

Oh I know, im not being critical of a joke or anything, I just don't mind giving my opinion on Bush just like the libs don't mind bashing him every chance they get ;)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I will sayit was kinda funny, but if I can see that it was blatantly doctored anybody can.

What Snakebit and 95KBGT said x2 for me. He is the right man for the job right now. If those bleeding heart liberals get there way and we CUT AND RUN from Iraq, we will be fighting them in the streets of America.

AMEN

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i dont mind the videos at all. we all like a good laugh, it just makes me mad when everyone doesnt support the war, thinks W is illiterate etc. Hes a great man, christian and country boy like me. Unfortunatley all his bloopers and studders make national news cause of his position on the war.

DOnt get me started on John Kerry...that fucking fruit cake.

and bill clinton was on a news show saying if he was still president the war would have never happened. FUCK YOU, if you were still president, there would be fellons on the street, the dollar would be even more worthless, and id pay $5 for 93 octane.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
btw i lost a good friend in iraq 5/27/06 and he believed in what bush does, to keep america safe by all means. Hes gone but i think of him all the time this was dedicated to him

S3500062.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
i dont mind the videos at all. we all like a good laugh, it just makes me mad when everyone doesnt support the war, thinks W is illiterate etc. Hes a great man, christian and country boy like me. Unfortunatley all his bloopers and studders make national news cause of his position on the war.

and bill clinton was on a news show saying if he was still president the war would have never happened. FUCK YOU, if you were still president, there would be fellons on the street, the dollar would be even more worthless, and id pay $5 for 93 octane.

if Bill was still president there would be a un-limited supply of cigars in the oval office :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:

if Bill was still president there would be a un-limited supply of cigars in the oval office :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
:rollinglaugh: BLOW JOBS FOR EVERYONE

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
im just gunna leave all that alone. i have mixed views about the iraq thing so yeah, yall have fun talkin bout that, ima go post in another thread. later.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
im just gunna leave all that alone. i have mixed views about the iraq thing so yeah, yall have fun talkin bout that, ima go post in another thread. later.

I have mixed views on Iraq also............but NOT on the war against Terrorism

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
idk at times i feel like we should just finish what we are doin and get out but then again i dont believe we should be there invadin places wherever we please. i mean we are the USA a HUGE POWER but i mean damn, we share this earth and not everyone gets along but you cant just go killin whoever you want because tehy dont agree with us. but yes some of the things i think we should be doin, its all mixed......

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
idk at times i feel like we should just finish what we are doin and get out but then again i dont believe we should be there invadin places wherever we please. i mean we are the USA a HUGE POWER but i mean damn, we share this earth and not everyone gets along but you cant just go killin whoever you want because tehy dont agree with us. but yes some of the things i think we should be doin, its all mixed......

I don't want to start a big debate on this, so I'll just say that we are there NOW and we don't need to go until the job is done and Iraq can defend itself from its enemies ( namely radicals and terrorists )..........

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i agree with you snake..... ill be a man and say i was totally against him for years cuz of the 9/11 crap and it was so much info coming from everywhere i didnt know what to believe and i dont like war's i hate it people ie for nothin really people attack us cuz we live a free life and i was to blind to see what happened but i understand now and im still agianst every war this country will ever face cuz just as god would want we have to fight back and defend ourselves from people who want us dead bush did the right thing on goin oversea's and protecting our country i just hope we choose a guy who can live up to those standards and continue to eep this country safe from terrorists

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
nicely said. i understand DEFENDING us but ive heard so many stories of us going into other places because we THINK there is a threat there *i mean places that we arent defending from the attacks, just places hes like oh i think there is someone in this place that COULD BE a terriorist so lets go kill everyone there* but like i said i dont like getting into it all because there are so many different rumors/stories floating around and ive never been a really big fan of the way politics and all that jazz so. i hope when the next president gets elected he just doesnt get us to fucked over you know. cuz bush has seriously put us back in debt. even though clinton was pimpin in with that one chick he got us out of all of our debt and the second bush gets power we are in debt more than ever. i just dont want to us our country go to hell because someone gets power hungry you know? i like the USA, i like my freedoms and i understand that the military is here to protect and ensure it and im completely fine with that because i almost joined and a lot of my friends are marines so. i just dont want someone to get elected and decide to try and take over everything or something around that.

caseypayne69

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
From what I understand your right. Bill clinton, was ok with Abortion since he sure didn't put a stop to it. Gay sex the whole nine yards. Even cheated on his wife during his term. Terr groups say this and how weak the US had grown. Muslims are sorta like our Old test law in the bible. Sinners are to be killed.

Abraham in the bible had two sons, Christians believe in Isaac's blood line to Jesus. Muslims believe his brother was the chosen son, Ishmael. So they don't believe in the laws of Jesus. And thats why they murder adultress and such.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online