Another in Car Vid!

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Awesome run man,the thing is just going to be freakin insane on some juice. Are you eventually going for 8's?

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Awesome run man,the thing is just going to be freakin insane on some juice. Are you eventually going for 8's?

Thanks, man. I can't wait until I don't have to lift to avoid going nines.

There is a remote possibility that the car could run very high 8s on motor with the right tune. That said, I'll get it as close as I can and then hit it with a little spray to get the rest of the way there.

My plan is to start with a 100 shot, or so, and then ease into the 2 stage 500+ shot. At that point, I should be going very low 8s or maybe high 7s.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Ya,well with the way that you were yankin the front end up in 2nd,I think that it's safe to say that it shouldn't be a problem.lol Were you running lower tire pressure than normal on that run,...it seemed a little wobbley when you hit 3rd :noes: lol

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Ya,well with the way that you were yankin the front end up in 2nd,I think that it's safe to say that it shouldn't be a problem.lol Were you running lower tire pressure than normal on that run,...it seemed a little wobbley when you hit 3rd :noes: lol

Nah . . . the track wasn't prepped that well and she was gettin a bit loose on me. Still stable as hell . . just gotta drive through it. :pimp2:

S

scarface

how far down the track were you before the front wheels touched down ???

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
how far down the track were you before the front wheels touched down ???

They didn't stay in the air that long . . it just looks that way from inside the car.

That said . . . they basically "skim" the track until I let out of the throttle. :pimp2: