another little cruise!! PICS!!!!

rgs

Reaction score
well we were all at the bar watching the game friday night and decided we would all go for a cruise on saturday. so all 7 of us met in richmond, ripped it out to tsawassen and then into surrey a bit and eventually back into richmond. was a awesome day of driving O0

just finished washing some of the cars
a1.jpg

a2.jpg

met at fantasy gardens for some pictures and the first CHEESEBURGER PICNIC!!
a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

on the road.....tried to get a pic
a10.jpg

spdracer's new brakes
a11.jpg

you can thank petr for fucking this pic up....
a12.jpg

a13.jpg

aaaaand now everyone needs gas....
a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

so ya it was a fun day except for the part where my shifter decided to wiggle itself loose and i had to rip it all apart in the chevron parking lot...

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
ya it used to be called fantasy gardens. it was a amusement park for little kids, they shit it down a couple years ago i think

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
thx man. its a pretty good group of guys we got here. we are all 19-21 and we all love out cars probably as much as anyone can.

like i said we were all just sittin at the bar on friday night and we decided we were gonna get together for a lil drive :D

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
19-21 and 2 of guys own terminators...... what the hell are they doin for a living cuz i want in :)

S

scarface

Thats a nice looking notch....Sounded like a fun cruise.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
black notch... :eek: :eek: :eek: :behind: :boink: :boink: :p :p :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :eek: :hitit:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
the black terminator is very sexy looking.... the black notch is nice but they are a dime a dozen here....... the sn95 stangs are the rare cars here thats why im special :)

r_suh

Reaction score
awsome pics! wish i was there.. the cruise needs more colour!

Peter

Reaction score
the guy with the yellow vert is 22 or 23 his parents are very well his family is one of the original familys in Richmond, they own a couple golf courses and have a lot of cranberry fields. The guy with the black one same deal sort of but the money came from his grandma which he is paying/paid off.

Mines still one of the faster ones :)

sorry ryan you should have said something and I would have taken my sexy self out of the pic

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
that looks fun guys! i wanna do something like that around here.. i have at least 10 people that could do it.. and then paul and his friends, that would be a fun cruise... all the cars are modified, wheels, etc... would make a good looking cruise. thanks for sharing the pics, very sexy cars!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You guys can cruse in January. Luck bastards!
Looks like a good night.

this sure looks like my car: :)
a15.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online