Another new Kimbo fight!

Spyder

Reaction score
Damn!! :slap:

That white guy came in looking like he was gonna put up at least some kind of a fight.......................guess not

I would love to see someone just hand Kimbo his ass one day

1BadSnakeBite

Reaction score
If you look, one of the shots Kimbo threw hit the white guy in the throat. The white guy had not skills other than throwing wild punches hoping to connect. Kimbo's time will come I am sure but unitl then he is still a beast.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i know a guy that will take kimbo..... all he needs is one shot with his left and that guy will go down like a house...... 2 years of brazilian japanese ju jitsu and considered one of the top 3 toughest guys to come out of new england......he's so bad that he fought 2 big ass hell's angel guys 2 onto 1 both had shattered jaws and one in a coma and he knew who they were.... man has no fear at all that's what makes him so lethal :santa_afro:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
And Gannons Debut fight in the UFC, he got his ass handed to him by a smaller guy in the first round or something..

G

GREG@SN95

Fets said:
And Gannons Debut fight in the UFC, he got his ass handed to him by a smaller guy in the first round or something..

by that kid in yer sig

lol

Spyder

Reaction score
IceMan said:
Spyder said:
I would love to see someone just hand Kimbo his ass one day

It has been done bro... it has been done...

Well what i meant was i would love to see them set up a backyard fight or boatyard or whatever, and have some guy just come in and lay Kimbo out in like 15 secs. I dont want to watch two out of shape guys, hug each other to death like the gannon kimbo fight, i want to see kimbo get his ass handed to him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online