Another Old, new member

2003SVT/1997GT

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was once a member a couple years ago but forgot my password and never really posted anyway i was more of a viewer. I hope to be more active this time around. I have been a mustang enthusiast since the day I was born, my mother even brought me home from the hospital in a 1969 Mach1. My father used to restore classic Mustangs in my youth and after years of saving up money from paper boy routes, summer jobs and birthday money for several years was able to buy a 1997 GT when I was 17 years old (2000). I still have the car today and it is in great condition. In 2006 I added another Mustang to the stable with the addition of a 2003 SVT Cobra. I love both cars and hope to be active in picking members brains for ideas in modifications and possibly trade/ sell some of the stuff I have accumulated over the years.

I understand according to the forum rules I need at least 100 posts to list something for sale, could I have another member list something for me? After 14+ years of ownership I am selling my Deep Violet Metallic 1997 GT (only 91500 mi).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online