Any GT owners with Cobra Bumpers? Foglight Question.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I have a simple question I am wondering if the braket surround of the cobra foglights is supposed to come thru the opening in the foglight hole in the bumper???

I attached some pics I just whipped it into place so its a bit off.

But even when I try I cant get in it in totally even on both sides, the one inside bracket is allways in slightly farther (as you can see in the pic). If anyone has a cobra bumper on their GT let me know what yours is like...or even a real cobra. I dont know if the bracket is slightly positoned diffrent because I just used the holes that were there for my GT fogs (the middle and left hole)

foglightinstall2.jpg

foglightinstall.jpg

Thanks

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
My 95 gt has a cobra bumper on it but i am not 100% sure on it but i believe it does. ill check it for ya tomorrow and get back to ya. I didnt think that they had the foglights in it when i bought it then i discovered they were there they just painted over them so i spent the time taking the paint off to discover that the wiring harness under the console is not even there :nonono: going to have to go to the junkyard and find it or just make something myself as ford wants 260 or so for it :nonono:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
no not for the foglights. For the wiring harness under the console that plugs into the fog light switch. I believe it also splices off for the convt top connector and maybe even the cig lighters as those wires are missing too :nonono:

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Ok I have a simple question I am wondering if the braket surround of the cobra foglights is supposed to come thru the opening in the foglight hole in the bumper???

I attached some pics I just whipped it into place so its a bit off.

But even when I try I cant get in it in totally even on both sides, the one inside bracket is allways in slightly farther (as you can see in the pic). If anyone has a cobra bumper on their GT let me know what yours is like...or even a real cobra. I dont know if the bracket is slightly positoned diffrent because I just used the holes that were there for my GT fogs (the middle and left hole)

Thanks
I have never really noticed on mine but I was probaly going to do the Envoy lights if I can find them in smoked when I add some black headlights.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I need to add them to my front end :banana: so this is interesting.

You could always hit it with a hammer (the bracket) I'm kidding, kinda.

Is there enough material to redrill the hole?, if not you'll probably have to bend the bracket or something.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I looked at my foglights and it looks just like yours. you can see the bracket on the sides. I want to get them working so i need to find the harness somewhere, but first i suppose i need to fix the egr that the previous owner must have stripped the threads out of the intake so it is very loose :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.