Any idea for the interior?

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

I search to personalise the interior of my 1994 GT, maybe you have suggestions?

I don't want to turn it like a night club, just want a little touch to look distinctive.

Thank's

Francis

97GTS

Reaction score
a pair of these should spruce things up a bit :khobra:

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
E

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank's these seats look great, but it's probably to expensive for me.

I want stuff like carbon fiber accent, or maybe white gauge.

If someone got a picture of his personalised interior I will be interested to see it.

Francis

SaleenStang94

Reaction score
or go with white face gauges, and billet interior pieces. go to UPR's website. there is alot of add-ons u can do.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I see no problem if you want to personalize your stang; HOWEVER, it's very easy to go over the top and RICE it out.

OP
OP
E

el docum

Reaction score
Hello 95-CALI5.0,

No I don't want anything who look rice :-[ !

I saw this on the site : Exotic Wood Dash, it's just an illustration, I will by interest not by wood, but by Carbon Fiber :

R2030_lg.jpg

I think this could be interresting, the look of the Carbon Fiber is great.

Any opinions?

Francis

ryclef331

Reaction score
This is the route I went. If you have an already two toned interior (like mine grey and black), I think adding ANOTHER color to that is just too much in my book.

124747652.jpg

124795289.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
This is the route I went. If you have an already two toned interior (like mine grey and black), I think adding ANOTHER color to that is just too much in my book.

124747652.jpg

124795289.jpg

may look too race car-ish for most people :-\ but I like it :thumb:

fawcett

Reaction score
Personally, white face gauges arent that cool. They are just a bit cooler than the ones that came with the car in the first place. Im in the same boat as you, I want something more in my interior. Im going for some real gauges to replace the stockers, a racing steering wheel, corbeau seats/belts/brackets, a new carpet, maybe some subs (gotta do something since the rear seat is getting ditched) and maybe a stereo to go with it. I want my car to be as light as possible (all in the name of speed/performance) so I wont be adding anything excessively heavy even though I'll drive it often.

You can always paint or dye your interior to be different, just a thought. Ive seen some all black interiors look sick with the trim pieces painted silver. Ive considered ditching my 2-tone black/gray interior for all black with that silver painted trim, I like it that much.

Let us know what you do and please give us some before and after pics,
-fawcett

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
The carbon fiber dash kit is pretty cool. It's very subtle and it doen not hit you right in the face!!!
I have the kit in my F150 and think it looks pretty cool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.