any mustang shops in socal?

darkness

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to get a rebuild on my sn along with a pi swap in a few months. I'm wondering if there are any shops in the SoCal area that can do it. Found one shop in LA but want to know if there is anyone else. Thanks.

OP
OP
D

darkness

Reaction score
Yeah I have thought about it and I'm pretty sure I can do the swap but it needs a rebuild too, plus my apartment complex is not gonna let that happen. Got in trouble for charging a valve cover gasket.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Understood! Man, them shop rates are killer,...looking towards $1000+. Alot use storage units to do their car work. Renting may equal out the same as shop rate, I really dont know, but worth checking into...?

spank 141

Reaction score
There is a 100 of them you can talk to. RET in downey, CA more known as one of the best 4v tuners in So Cal if not the country. But I'm sure they can help.

GTR is in Rancho Cucamonga, CA You see them alot in magazines they do good work.

MMR is in Oxanard, CA they have some very fast race cars, some people don't like them much.

coast high performance is in torrance, ca

Chicane motorsports is also in torrance, CA I have seen some of there cars and they are very nice.

That should be enough to get you started. There is plenty more if you don't like those.

OP
OP
D

darkness

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm gonna start looking into these shops. If it gets to be to much I'll just do like blak54 said just rent a storge unit and bribe friends to help.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Chicane still in business?

I thought they closed after the owner was murdered or something.

They used to do some nice Saleen 2V's.

spank 141

Reaction score
sorry never heard of the pony shop don't know anything about them.

another really good one I forgot to mention was spankin time motorsports in san bernardino.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online