Any other Teal Mustangs on this board??

JTEarp

Reaction score
I think you are right not alot of folks with the Teal Mustangs. My pics are old but I will get some new ones posted. I picked it up as a daily driver. I sold all the BMWs and went with the Mustangs. The 95 is almost more fun to drive then the 06.
The cor is a 95 GT with the following mods: Tinted windows, OEM Bullitts with 245-45-17s, bullitt fuel door, Clear side markers and new headlights, Black mustang GT bumper inserts, black leather steering wheel cover, bullitt shift knob, 10 disk CD changer, White face gauges, Flowmaster and off road H pipe, and stock 5.0

James

http://www.picturetrail.com/armycmbtengr

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well there was only one vote for teal in the "what color is your car thread" but i think there should be a few more. I was suprised how many dfg stangs there are on here. I never saw one in till person till after i bought mine and i have seen 2 since...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
Well there was only one vote for teal in the "what color is your car thread" but i think there should be a few more. I was suprised how many dfg stangs there are on here. I never saw one in till person till after i bought mine and i have seen 2 since...

once you get one..........everyone has to have one ;D

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya i know it. I live in a small town and there were only a few stangs running around and they were mostly v6's. Then right after i got mine when i was coming back into town a saw a kid who i know in a red 96-98 gt. He is a jackass and his daddy bought it for him cuz i still think he doesnt have a job. He had a camaro before which he thought was fucking badass... but they got it at an auction and it only had 3 gears i believe (maybe it was 2 i cant remember). I was side by side with him once but at the time i had a rock in my rear brakes so it was making a funny noise. I was ready to go but he never did anything just kind of gave me a wtf look cuz of the noise ( i was on the way to the shop at the time lol). There are no 94-95s yet (ill pry see one tomorrow lol)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like teal stangs when there done right, look super clean, such a clean looking color. I used to have a Calypso green 91 5.0 LX hatch and I miss that car so much.

OP
OP
J

Julian Moore

Reaction score
I had a big reply and it timed out. lol Nice car james, I'll post some info and pics of mine later. lol
I made a website and this is some info from my site..which needs to be updated. lol 1995 was the last year of the 5.0L engine. Ford marked this occasion by building another Cobra R model of which only 250 were produced, all White in color. This was also the only year of the GTS model. These figures include all V6, GT, and Cobra models.
Laser Red E9 29,450
Deep Forest Green NA 27,792
Black UA 27,112
Crystal White ZR 26,899
Rio Red E8 22,533
Teal RD 9,845
Bright Blue KF 7,819
Opal Frost WJ 5,881
Canary Yellow BZ 3,497
Sapphire Blue JA 2,584
Vibrant Red ES 1,625
Additional Production Facts : Mustang GTS model (all colors) w/T5 4,848Mustang GTS model (all colors) w/AODE 1,522.

My car was built on September 23, 1994, and was the 11,353 GT made out of 47,084. It has the 5-speed/RD paint/2J interior code, (RD=Teal/2J=black and grey). In this combination, it is 1 of only 152 made. Amazing when you consider how many may still be on the road..a very rare combination to say the least. I boughtmy car new, used it as a dialy drive up until 4 years ago, I currently have 32K on the odometer.

stanfrontright.jpg

stangbackleft.jpg

smokem.jpg

cecilside.jpg

REARTIRE1.jpg

blown.jpg

burnoutside.jpg

This is before some mods:
stangfrontclose.jpg

Come on guys..there has to be a few more. lol I guess i will keep it..since you never see them at show or the track.

Jules

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
I had a big reply and it timed out. lol Nice car james, I'll post some info and pics of mine later. lol
I made a website and this is some info from my site..which needs to be updated. lol 1995 was the last year of the 5.0L engine. Ford marked this occasion by building another Cobra R model of which only 250 were produced, all White in color. This was also the only year of the GTS model. These figures include all V6, GT, and Cobra models.
Laser Red E9 29,450
Deep Forest Green NA 27,792
Black UA 27,112
Crystal White ZR 26,899
Rio Red E8 22,533
Teal RD 9,845
Bright Blue KF 7,819
Opal Frost WJ 5,881
Canary Yellow BZ 3,497
Sapphire Blue JA 2,584
Vibrant Red ES 1,625
Additional Production Facts : Mustang GTS model (all colors) w/T5 4,848Mustang GTS model (all colors) w/AODE 1,522.

My car was built on September 23, 1994, and was the 11,353 GT made out of 47,084. It has the 5-speed/RD paint/2J interior code, (RD=Teal/2J=black and grey). In this combination, it is 1 of only 152 made. Amazing when you consider how many may still be on the road..a very rare combination to say the least. I boughtmy car new, used it as a dialy drive up until 4 years ago, I currently have 32K on the odometer.

stanfrontright.jpg

stangbackleft.jpg

smokem.jpg

cecilside.jpg

REARTIRE1.jpg

blown.jpg

burnoutside.jpg

This is before some mods:
stangfrontclose.jpg

Come on guys..there has to be a few more. lol I guess i will keep it..since you never see them at show or the track.

Jules

nice pics :)

JTEarp

Reaction score
Jules you probably have one of the cleanest looking Teal GTs I have seen. You pretty much did all the appearance mods that I has looking at doing. So I get a realistic look as to what mine would look like. Have you thought about LaMans strips or painting the upper half a diffrent color?

James

OP
OP
J

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Thanks Matt...much appreciated!! James, I have tons of ideas on things to do to my car but with two children (2 months and 20 months) cost becomes very prohibited. I have pretty much got the body as I have always wanted. I wanted a 98 Cobra in Teal...which was never made. lol The only additions I would like to do is a Saleen rear bumper, vertical lights (though I love the originals) and maybe some smoked fornt lights and fogs. As far as the engine, it's making 12 pounds of boost on a stock block. Once that goes, I will replace with a DART block, change the pulley and see what 16-18 pounds of boost will do. lol Thanks for the kind words guys!!
Jules

P.S. I know you guys will say rice..but man those lamborgini (sp?) doors look killer on our year cars. :rice: If they were cheaper I may try it.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya nice pics arent you the one who used windex on your wheels lol cuz if you did dam they look good

tealpony

Reaction score
Here's mine, 95 V6. It's an old picture but its still looks the same. I'll post more when I have a chance to take new ones. ;)

276124427_l.jpg

tealpony

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I've had it since it was new, I do my best. :banana:

OP
OP
J

Julian Moore

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
ya nice pics arent you the one who used windex on your wheels lol cuz if you did dam they look good

You got it..windex rules with chrome!!

d_punch

Reaction score
one thing with the teal color is anything shiney looks awesome next to the color. julian your car looks great, first time i have seen a cobra front bumper on a teal stang. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online