Any road race or HPDE geeks? New to forum

hechtrod

Reaction score
Hello guys/gals,
Are there any members here that do the twisties? I'm new here and am trying to find the road race guru's. This site looks pretty cool so far!

Thanks,
Chris

G

GREG@SN95

theres alot of long straight roads by me... and theres just as many twisty ones...

eibach suspension FTW!

welcome!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MM suspension FTW buddy.

I'm hoping to get into it!
I drove the course in Vegas, SOOO much fun.

We should plan a trip to the Miller Motorsportspark!

Robuilt

Reaction score
there is a local Porsche Owners group down here who hosts a monthly autocross & high speed driver education event.
i have always wanted to try this but my current set up really wont allow me, lol. Skinnys dont corner well.

im wanting to get a new set of wheels/tires for this type or racing.

what do you all think about the ability of a auto tranny car competing in an event like this?

OP
OP
H

hechtrod

Reaction score
Just wanted to bump it up and see if anyone has any more to add
Chris

Thomas_W

Reaction score
I've been building my car for this ever since the motor blew last december. Its now running and has a 03 cobra IRS in it w/ front coil overs and 250-300# springs. I'll be attending a SCCA drivers class in June at kirshaw, SC. Should be fun.. my SCCA racing buddy got me into it when i started hanging out with him.. just gotta go to that class then he said he'd show me the ropes in his 2000 Cobra R then let me take it around, then take me in my car and do the same. Then if im comfortable i get to take his 66 vette out and have some fun with a car that'll stop and handle like no bodies business :D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm planning on Autocrossing this year. :boink:

I'd love to take it on a road course.

Shangsta

Reaction score
another twistie fan checking in. We have the pony trails track day coming up(its an all ford(no other brand allowed) track event) which should be fun. I dont know whether ill have the turbo or the new suspension on by then but i cant wait

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Well, I didn't post it in my intro since it's not an SN95 - but this is mine:

1991 Ford Mustang GT - SCCA ITE (can run some other classes with other sanctioning bodies)
R-block 331
Griggs WC
Backhalved - Three-link

Racecar%20Hi%20Res%204.jpg

Interior%20Front.jpg

It's been sitting for a while - I just don't have the money to run it anymore. Tires/Fuel/Repairs just got out of hand.

Paul.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
It is. If someone can host them - I have two fun little vids of it. They're about 3 megs each.

Paul.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online