Anybody Buy From This Guy?

TanTop94

Reaction score
Well having used ebay alot I would say he must be a very good seller on there, his feed back is nearly perfect other than for one neutral comment, which happens to be about the item your looking to buy. The buyer gave him neutral feedback cause he charged him $150 to ship an rear end and some accessories; honestly I don't see how it can be any cheaper it's not like that isn't very heavy and oddly shaped. I would say buy it if you want to throw down that $$!

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Yea 100% perfect feedback, outside of the angry customer that thought the very fair shipping price was unfair, is a huge deal. I'd trust him. Especially with 5200+ feedback

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Getting perfect or near perfect feedback on eBay these days, when you're a mid or large scale seller, is close to impossible. There's always some idiot out there who's going to buy something that they didn't want/need and then ding you for it. There's always some idiot out there who's pissed off because something didn't arrive fast enough, even if you ship same day or next business day. This guy has had 5000+ positive transactions in the last year alone, and who knows how many more since customers tend to leave feedback only about 50% of the time now. I'd say there's nothing to worry about.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
This guy has had 5000+ positive transactions in the last year alone, and who knows how many more since customers tend to leave feedback only about 50% of the time now. I'd say there's nothing to worry about.

True, and not to mention an unhappy customer is more likely to go and leave negative feedback than a happy customer is likely to leave a positive feedback. I know when I buy something and I'm not happy with something I make sure I go and leave a negative. But if I'm satisfied sometimes I don't bother or forget to leave a positive.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Any time I have bought from e-bay it was always local, so I could inspect it before payment. But being that this is half way across the country, that is not possible.

Knowing shipping costs $150.00 is more than fair.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online