anybody have pics with 3.5" exhaust tips

i_drive_stangs

Reaction score
i think i am going to order so tips and mufflers tonight and i think that i want 3.5" tips does anybody have anypics wiht them?

thanks,
sean

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Not a v6 but you get the idea.

P1010226.jpg

Profile-1.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
i_drive_stangs said:
awsome, thank you, i am going to get them for sure.

3 or 3 1/2 look good. When I first pulled them out of the box I was like HOLY crap that's big. Then I put them on the car and it looked amazing.

02GT

Reaction score
I agree with the guy above me. I have the 3" with the angled cut and they look amazing.

95mustangsc

Reaction score
im running 3 1/2 on mine and i scrape everywhere if you are lowered at all dont get over 3" i have eibach sportlne susp.

02GT

Reaction score
thats the main reason I got 3" because I'm planning on lowering at least by 2 inches.

S

scarface

95mustangsc said:
im running 3 1/2 on mine and i scrape everywhere if you are lowered at all dont get over 3" i have eibach sportlne susp.
how do exhaust tips make you scrape? they sit high in the back of the car at the bumper?

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
scarface said:
95mustangsc said:
how do exhaust tips make you scrape? they sit high in the back of the car at the bumper?

My car is lowered and my driveway is on an incline, if I have a full tank of gas they will scrape every time. Other then that they dont.

95mustangsc

Reaction score
because

LOWERED MUSTANG
+
3 1/2" EXHAUST TIPS
=
SCRAPPING

JUST MEASURE HOW HIGH OFF THE GROUND YOUR STOCK HIEGHT MUSTANG IS OFF THE GROUND THEN TAKE AWAY 4" FROM LOWERING THEN TAKE AWAY ANOTHER 3 1/2" FROM EXHAUST AND NOW HIGH HOW OFF THE GROUND DOES THAT MAKE YOUR REAR END

S

scarface

95mustangsc said:
because

LOWERED MUSTANG
+
3 1/2" EXHAUST TIPS
=
SCRAPPING

JUST MEASURE HOW HIGH OFF THE GROUND YOUR STOCK HIEGHT MUSTANG IS OFF THE GROUND THEN TAKE AWAY 4" FROM LOWERING THEN TAKE AWAY ANOTHER 3 1/2" FROM EXHAUST AND NOW HIGH HOW OFF THE GROUND DOES THAT MAKE YOUR REAR END
but how would that make the TIPS scrape? they sit 12 inches off the ground? You mean scraping your exhaust in general? like mid ipes and mufflers?

S

scarface

95Grandtouring5.0 said:
scarface said:
95mustangsc said:

My car is lowered and my driveway is on an incline, if I have a full tank of gas they will scrape every time. Other then that they dont.
I can see that happening.

95mustangsc

Reaction score
my tips sit about 6" off the ground and any speed bump or inclined driveway screpes badly and the bottom of my tips are actually starting to flatten. my mufflers are another story i am lucky i havent rubbed a hole through them yet lol. good thing i took my cats off they used to catch horribly

yyy try

Reaction score
:rant:no weld on tips get stainless tail pipes or no tail pipes just turn downs :thumb:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Why dont no one post side views?? They look so big and ugly since they just hang under the bumper and stick out like a sore thumb

9psi 98

Reaction score
Fets said:
Why dont no one post side views?? They look so big and ugly since they just hang under the bumper and stick out like a sore thumb

I think they look good on my car. They were on the car when I bought it but, 2.5 tips just look too tiny to me now.
P4290914.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.