Anybody running SLP catback on your 5.0??

Cobradaddy95

Reaction score
I love the SLP'S, there loud as hell and since the dont use mufflers just resonators it really tucks up tight, which was a big deal for me (almost cried every time a hit a bump and herd them scrape). Dont get me wrong my flows were awesome too, loud as well, but no slp's! Sound better in person. I have a buddy with an 03 cobra with stainless works full 3in exhaust and thats way louder than mine, and sounds awesome. But he drives like a pussy so no good soud clips, what a waste of 550+rwhp. Here's both of our cars, you kindof here it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwBMu4X86rw

rob10s2

Reaction score
Yeah, my dad has a 04 mystichrome cobra with flows, i want him to get the loudmouths :thumb:

hottwheels04

Reaction score
95gtjeff said:
ylw95gts
I take it that sound clip is of ur gt..?.., that sounds FUCKING SICK MAN! i deff want a bassani x pipe now :banana:

Hey! ylw95gts, just letting u kno, I finally made up my mind and just picked up ur same bassani x pipe.. :banana: O0 cant wait to put it on :)
thanks for the help with the sound clips it won my vote over!! O0

so now i have my ford racing shorty headers, bassani x with hiflow cat's, and slp catback!! :dancing6:

ylw95gts

Reaction score
Excellent Jeff :thumb:. You're gonna love it I'm tellin' ya! Backseat passengers might not but you won't hear their bitchin'. ;D

hottwheels04

Reaction score
ylw95gts said:
Excellent Jeff :thumb:. You're gonna love it I'm tellin' ya! Backseat passengers might not but you won't hear their bitchin'. ;D

yeah exactly :bunny3: ;D :boink:

rage602

Reaction score
when i purchased my 94 it had ceramic coated equel length shortys , a bassani X pipe and slp loud mouth I's on it, it was the worst sounding plie of crap i have ever had to listen to, it cackeled, and when i down shifted, it backfired. this is the worst mod anyone could have done and expensive also. Heres What I did, I swapped the pipes that go over the axle l/r, purchased the intermediate pipes (after the X-pipe) and a set of 40 series flowmasters, it sounds great now and i'm glad i could use most of the exsisting pipes and hardware.