Anyone done a remote mounted Eaton on a 2v?

qwikstang4me

Reaction score
I just google searched for 4FH218-010L, Vortech supercharger for 1996-1998 Mustang GT. I found a brand new complete system for under $3500 and I'm sure there are dealers that would go lower than that, they just can't advertise. You can find even less expensive if you order a tuner kit.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
I thought about it back when I had an sn95, I even bought a supercoupe m90, it wouldn't work. Too little room in the modular engine bay.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I am so tuned in on this!! I can relate to a one off build! Their was a time when I machined out some adapters for a 5.4l lightning s/c to fit a 4.6l. It all bolted up, but never ran. I deemed not worth because of injector spray path. The injector would spray the adapter creating fuel tracking ultimately killing any power. I never followed through with it,...boy did I waste some nice aluminum!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can completely understand the idea of wanting to do something different. Something that challenges yourself to see how it comes out. I wanted to do a turbo build just because everyone has a super charger. But after weighing out all the possibilities of working to get an on3 to fit perfect or paying the big bucks to another name I just could not ignore that the superchargers are a tried and true system they have mastered over the past few decades by a few brands. Then when I had almost made my mind up I found a deal on a NIB set that the guy had only taken the head unit out to inspect and every other little pieces was still wrapped.

I just saw that jegs is selling the Paxton and vortech systems now starting off at $2500. Hard to ignore that you could get the box and have it on in a weekend with out any custom work needed short of a tune

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I can completely understand the idea of wanting to do something different. Something that challenges yourself to see how it comes out. I wanted to do a turbo build just because everyone has a super charger. But after weighing out all the possibilities of working to get an on3 to fit perfect or paying the big bucks to another name I just could not ignore that the superchargers are a tried and true system they have mastered over the past few decades by a few brands. Then when I had almost made my mind up I found a deal on a NIB set that the guy had only taken the head unit out to inspect and every other little pieces was still wrapped.

I just saw that jegs is selling the Paxton and vortech systems now starting off at $2500. Hard to ignore that you could get the box and have it on in a weekend with out any custom work needed short of a tune

Any way you can link me to that? ill search for it in the mean time cause that is a damn good deal!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online