Anyone else's stang still off the road? What were/are your winter plans?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mines still off for at least 3 more weeks, I cant wait though!

I put on cobra brakes front and rear, and just before I parked it my new suspension. I got lazy the spring is sneaking up on me, I had a lot more of little things planned, like play around with my custom sub box and a few other little things. Mabye I can squeeze some time together and getter done.

wayne94mustang

Reaction score
i still need to pull the aode out and get it freshened up before spring.....i got a lower gear set for the tranny....cant wait to run her on the 1/4 mile!

Kiljosh

Reaction score
Well, my plans are to finish up my H/C/I install, which I am literally like a bolt set and a pulley installer away from completeing. I get paid Wednesday so hopefully I'll be done on Friday!! ;D ;D I am so psyched guys, I havent heard my car start since last March!

After that Im going to try my hand at making a fiberglass sub box for my trunk. Simple boxy design, never tried making a box before but Ive used body filler and fiberglass before.

Then if I have time Bullitt Suspension Kit! :D

ALITL8

Reaction score
mine stays in the road, the mods get done when they get done. ive got some goodies laying around just waiting to be installed :dancing6:

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
Mine is on the road year around.

Down here winter = 60 to 70 degree weather.

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
I here that bro...

Mustang suck in the rain.
On rainy days I pimp the 90 GMC 3/4 van... aka shaggin' wagon

Kiljosh

Reaction score
What bothers me the most is when you check the weather and its supposed to be nice the next week or so, so you wash your car. Go to town on it. Then the weatherman ends up being wrong and it rains the next day. :rant:

melo yelo

Reaction score
My only winter mod will be to add some hp via a shiny bottle I have down stairs.

Chris

ForcFed93

Reaction score
Mine is off the road until spring. I usually just detail it while it is in storage. Maybe change the rear end gear oil. I only drive it when it's nice out. Mods have to wait until the car is paid off. Until then I am just going to enjoy it.

fixthedoor

Reaction score
I can't say mines off the road because of winter, the weather stays pretty nice over here, but i'm planning to put her back on the road by the end of spring. I just have to reinstall the tranny, prep it, paint it and put her back together. shit, I haven't heard my car start for over 2 years now :'(.

OP
OP
Matt94GT

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
fixthedoor said:
I can't say mines off the road because of winter, the weather stays pretty nice over here, but i'm planning to put her back on the road by the end of spring. I just have to reinstall the tranny, prep it, paint it and put her back together. shit, I haven't heard my car start for over 2 years now :'(.

wow thats a long time! sounds like shes gonna be sweet though when its back on the road.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mine's in the garage for the winter.
I've taken on an all-around upgrade.

Done so far:
Subs,
K memeber & A arms
bumpsteer, Koni strut's / coil overs.
Panhard rod, LCA's, rear coil overs,

Roush body off, new hood on.

Still needs to be done:
Torque arm & adjustable rear swaybar.
Front and rear covers, spoiler
paint

Forged shortblock

THP twin 57mm turbo kit

Lentech valve body & custom staul.

Blown97Cobra

Reaction score
Damn... I was just about to start the same thread.

Well....lets see.

MOTOR=Built
TRANNY=Built (T-56)
FUEL= More than built

All thats left is the rear-end, which is my winter project :)

Superior Axles
Detroit Tru-Trac
New FRPP 4.10
UPR Cover
New Studs
Welded axle tubes

:) :) :)

Blown97Cobra

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
wow that should be killer you should shoot up some pics in the members rides of your process.

I was thinking of that. I've never really done a "write-up" before. I will definitely be able to give a play by play on lowering the rear-end and taking that out, but I'm not sure I'll be much help with the actual install of the axles, gears, etc. I'll give it a shot nonetheless :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online