Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know I'm getting excited and shits already getting organiZed

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea. [MENTION=17007]RichV[/MENTION] said he might take me around a road track. that's pretty much what i'm looking forward to :)

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea. RichV said he might take me around a road track. that's pretty much what i'm looking forward to :)

Hell yea , we already gotta bunch of big dates set ... Lower mainlands fastest street cars , stick warz , 604 outlawz . So it should be fun ... I'm the most excited about the street car one because you have to do a cruise with a bunch of check points before hitting up the strip and can't change your tires when you get there it's run in the trim you cruise in .... Sure no problem I run et streets bias ply on the street

joekd

Reaction score
Bought a new helmet this year (snell 2010) and can't wait to get the family 4-door out for some test n tune nights

kb1982

Reaction score
Im ready to see what my car actually runs at the track. Btw, how does bias ply tires in the rear make the car handle? Ive read that they arent supposed to be mixed with radials in the front. I need to upgrade to something other than M/T et street drag radials.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
They're fine on the track . It's recommended not to run them mixed on the street , but i always have for years . I just know to go slow in corners .

joekd

Reaction score
Bias tend to follow every rut/crack in the road a lot more too

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea they definitely do , you get the ass end wiggle in grooves of the road , especially on lane changes :)

kb1982

Reaction score
Sounds like riding a motorcycle on the interstate when you hit the rain grooves.

joekd

Reaction score
Yep, every time I ran on the street with bias I was driving like an old person, under the speed limit and like 10 MPH under the limit for corners :)

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
They're nice for when you wanna run someone from a dig on the street though :)

MadStang

Reaction score
Already started in Sun Diego ;) 2nd event of the season was today 1st place in both events here :D

RichV

Reaction score
1st track weekend is April 5/6, coming up quick.

No racing for me this season, but I'll be out there to talk shit. :D

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice Bret . My track doesn't open till may 2nd I'll have plenty of street testing in long before then but we may get snow this week

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's the National Tour Championship weekend here. Hunting for a National Win... :D

With that new widebody setup it's going to be hard for people to beat you . With all that power and torque it just flys on the course

MadStang

Reaction score
With that new widebody setup it's going to be hard for people to beat you . With all that power and torque it just flys on the course

never know, the national circuit is a bit more intense than regional. I'm going to be running C-Prepared at nationals which brings out cars like this...:

MikeMaier2.jpg

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
never know, the national circuit is a bit more intense than regional. I'm going to be running C-Prepared at nationals which brings out cars like this...:

MikeMaier2.jpg

Hoooly shit that thing is sexy