Anyone excited for race season

Reaction score
Right on , I can't stand bracket racing , I'm super consistent with my car but bracket racing ain't my thing .... Heads up or nothing for me

And that's why they've got all sorts of classes for everyone. I have been doing it since 14 so it's in my blood at this rate.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Last year in a bracket class I ran my exact dial in. And the guys time wasn't even nearly as close and he got the win for cutting a bit better light .... At that point I said I'll never race in a bracket setup class again

Suspect

Reaction score
Fast Friday March 21!! tnt next day! mos def running in my 18s cuz i have to go. :) no money for the wheels i want right now.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fast Friday March 21!! tnt next day! mos def running in my 18s cuz i have to go. :) no money for the wheels i want right now.

Spin city coming for you I predict mid 11's in the high 12x mph

Suspect

Reaction score
LOL! probably. maybe get lucky and someone lets me run their 15s.

Reaction score
Last year in a bracket class I ran my exact dial in. And the guys time wasn't even nearly as close and he got the win for cutting a bit better light .... At that point I said I'll never race in a bracket setup class again

And that's just not understanding the basics of bracket racing. Even though lights don't matter when testing, they do when in real competition. They even matter in heads up racing too.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
And that's just not understanding the basics of bracket racing. Even though lights don't matter when testing, they do when in real competition. They even matter in heads up racing too.

Lol in heads up racing it only matters if you beat me off the light and to the end of the track .

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I could sleep at the light and come around you and still win in heads up . The guy beat me by one tenth off the terry but was 3 tenths slower then dial in . My rt was in the .223 are to his .127 shit happens but that's why I don't race bracket racing anymore . All heads up racing events for my this year

Rallim

Reaction score
Rallim better be coming to my neck of the woods. I want to see that sexy thing sideways!

Planning on it, once the cars together I'm going to start talking to my buddy up there to find out the schedule so I can plan a trip.

Currently it's "scramble to get car ready so I can finally show it off here and come out of hiding and make space out of my house from the parts that are absolutely everywhere right now" season

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online