Anyone have a Cobra R front facia and lowered at least 1-3/4"?

GDawg

Reaction score
I would rather do a Cobra R front end over a Saleen but I'm afraid I will be way too low. My stock bumper has the stock chin spoiler and it scrapes some times. If the Cobra R is no lower than that spoiler at my lowered height I should be okay but if it's lower I'll have to go Saleen.

If you have the Cobra R and are lowered could you please post a pic with your comment...?

Or if you know of anyone that can answer this... I buy you an eBeer... :pimp2:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my car is lowerd like at least 2" prob 2.25" in the front and has the cobra bumper with the abc lip which drops it another 1.5-2" more and just the very bottom scrapes once and a while if i dont watch it. im assuming the cobra r is prob the same size about. Of course you cant even notice the scrapes since there under, just really gotta watch parking salls with curbs, i just back in now.

M1ke

Reaction score
ive read that the cobra r front lip is a lot lower than a stock bumper and if you lower it you're gettin into trouble

Whitepony

Reaction score
Yeah the cobra r will equal trouble :nonono:, i have a friend with a cobra r body kit on his 2000 gt and he already cracked the lip on the bottom...waste of money if ur going to break it. I find that the bars under the engine scrape alot....it must be only 3 inches off the ground under the front of the car.

The Green GT

Reaction score
Not sure how much he is lowered.

But this low on a daily driver would be asking for a cracked bumper.

NewWheels.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online