Anyone have a problem with the “low oil” light

colecanizales99

Reaction score
For some reason my “ low oil “ light will not go off anyone have this problem ? I’ve checked my oil and it’s at the perfect level and the light will not turn off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkieT

Reaction score
Electrical tape over the light should fix it :p. Seriously, is your oil pressure gauge showing good pressure?

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
Electrical tape over the light should fix it :p. Seriously, is your oil pressure gauge showing good pressure?

Yeah it’s showing everything is good just the light will not turn off

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Mine illuminates when it gets towards the bottom section of the "ok" zone on the dipstick. There's usually plenty of oil but I top it off anyway. I've heard that the oil sensors can go faulty in these cars pretty regularly.

OP
OP
colecanizales99

colecanizales99

Reaction score
looking at my mustang electrical bible it shows there is a low engine oil warning relay and a sensor to trigger the light on the 5.0

Where is it located ???

Pony_Up302ci

Reaction score
For some reason my “ low oil “ light will not go off anyone have this problem ? I’ve checked my oil and it’s at the perfect level and the light will not turn off.

I had the same issue this past weekend. Simply crawled under car. Disconnected connector, cleaned oil off of senson, plugged back in. Presto, light went out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online