Anyone In NJ do detailing?

95PGTTech

Reaction score
We're looking for someone in NJ to either come over or me come to you, whichever is easier, to basically teach me how to detail our car. I understand the basic wash, polish, and wax, but the color doesn't really have that "pop" we're looking for. There are also a few tiny rock chips and swirl marks.

I've heard compounding is a good way to get them out, but I'd really like some semi-professional help on this. I'd prefer it to be a mustang guy so we can meet some new people around here, and someone owning/running their own small buisness (same situation we are in).

Oh, and we pay good. Teaching $$$ > Do-It-For-Me $$$

OP
OP

95PGTTech

Reaction score
edit: exterior only. we've figured out the engine bay and interior decent enough for our everyday use.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can't really suggest anyone in Jersey for details as everyone i've come across (even in high end dealerships) just doesn't go that extra mile to satisfy me so i do my own work.

Heres a few how to instructions
http://www.detailcity.com/detailing-how-to.html

invest in a Porter Cable 7424 Buffer and some good detail products.
Justin aka Juztang on here is a detail pro and supplier/detailer and hooks us up with some good deals and also gives us advice as we need it on doing our own work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online