Anyone interested in Cobra t-shirt group buy?

skmcobra

Reaction score
I've found a place where we can get t-shirts with a good drawing of 96-98 Cobras. We can even get the car in the color of your choice! Cost would probably be $20-25 with shipping for me to get them and reship them. Let me know if you are interested. I posted this over on SVTP and LL pulled my thread and sent me a PM with a warning for selling again. I told him I wasn't looking to make a profit, just wanted to recoupe my cost in the t-shirts and shipping. He's such a turd...moderators like him make people like me visit there less all the time. If we could just get more Cobra guys to come over here where it's user friendly!

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Id def be interested Would it be possible to get the cobra on the shirt to look like a convertible. so that it matches mine better? That'd be sweet.

S

scarface

yeah, I would need to see what they look like...but Im always down for a cool shirt.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
my wife and I are in for a set, so long as it's something simple, like the forum logo. black on white or white on black, nothing over the top and something that we won't feel bad about getting dirty O0

S

scarface

95PGTTech said:
my wife and I are in for a set, so long as it's something simple, like the forum logo. black on white or white on black, nothing over the top and something that we won't feel bad about getting dirty O0
this is a totally different shirt than the forum shirt. this is just a cobra tshirt.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
scarface said:
95PGTTech said:
this is a totally different shirt than the forum shirt. this is just a cobra tshirt.

no I mean just in terms of its simplicity, not like some huge multi colored car-and-background shot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online