anyone into broncos

wayne94mustang

Reaction score
i got a 79 ranger xlt bronco lifted 6 inchs runnin 35s with a built 460 pushin 450hp 500lbs ft tq, damn thing is fun as hell!!

OP
OP
wayne94mustang

wayne94mustang

Reaction score
here is is in action..lol

i get 9-10 mpg..thats with a 850 holley

[attachment deleted by admin]

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
i had a bronco once then i traded it for a toyota pickup with 38s on it some super swamper boggers they were huge had to use them to get in lol

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
toyota trucks are the shit i never got stuck in that thing. we swapped out the motor in it and drove it til i rolled it

OP
OP
wayne94mustang

wayne94mustang

Reaction score
my bro is way into toyota trucks mostly the mid 80s ones (he has 75 of them and his own toyota junk yard). but i cant call them awsome....i cant tell you how many times i got the ''im stuck come get me out'' call....but to each his own i guess

Bill94vert

Reaction score
me and my pops build early broncos 66-77s we got one on the go right now that has over 80K into her already probably cause we can done soo much on it and then changed directions now we have a 4cyl diesel with custom 6speed manual and atlas transfercase that diesle put out 110 HP and over 300FPT and thats stock we have a bigger turbo and a N20 kit to go on. heheh everything on it is custom and been restored. should be purdy :rockyou:( i just like that smily)

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
Bill94vert said:
me and my pops build early broncos 66-77s we got one on the go right now that has over 80K into her already probably cause we can done soo much on it and then changed directions now we have a 4cyl diesel with custom 6speed manual and atlas transfercase that diesle put out 110 HP and over 300FPT and thats stock we have a bigger turbo and a N20 kit to go on. heheh everything on it is custom and been restored. should be purdy :rockyou:( i just like that smily)

i bet that is one sick ass bronco

Bill94vert

Reaction score
ya its pretty nuts i will shoot some pics of her next time im down at the shop... everything has been taken apart and powder coated and i mean EVERYTHING

OP
OP
wayne94mustang

wayne94mustang

Reaction score
i have another bronco its a 78 and i had the frame and rears sent out and sand blasted and painted with epoxy primer and ppg paint. i got the chassie all done and the body back on but thats it..infact i havent touched it since i got my stang ...but anyway i understand about doing it right the first time. kinda nice to look under it and see your reflection in the floors...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online