Anyone know a good shop to get my 95 Dyno tuned

ShappireBlueGTS

Reaction score
Just finished up my 306 and with the mods it doesn't wanna run right which I kind of assumed would happen, it's a 306, pro comp Pistons, Ford racing x cam, roush heads, trick flow intake manifold 24lb injectors etc etc but I've read before that the x cam can be finicky to get dialed in so I'm looking for a shop that's good in the north east preferably In this order PA, NJ, NY, VA, OH as I'm located in South east PA the less distance I have to tow the car the better. Any and all recommendations are appreciated thank you all very much in advance, also side note before I get it tuned I'm looking at getting a new fuel pump any opinions on comparison between the BBK 255LPH or the aeromotive 340LPH I've heard good things about both but personally prefer aeromotive brand over BBK

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=10730]duff daddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8201]Addermk2[/MENTION] [MENTION=7995]DropTopPony[/MENTION]

One of those guys may know..

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
only word of caution on the aeromotive is to watch out for fakes as they have been knocked off.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

ShappireBlueGTS

Reaction score
only word of caution on the aeromotive is to watch out for fakes as they have been knocked off.

I was looking at them on American Muscle, I'll probably see if I can find an actual aeromotive website to order from as I don't care for American Muscle too much

OP
OP
S

ShappireBlueGTS

Reaction score
That one looks a lot like the aeromotive one just cheaper, I just don't feel like dropping the tank twice in a short period of time so I don't mind paying more if I know the quality is good

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
That one looks a lot like the aeromotive one just cheaper, I just don't feel like dropping the tank twice in a short period of time so I don't mind paying more if I know the quality is good

You wont have to drop the tank with this one. Seeing that they give a lifetime warranty makes me believe that they trust their product.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
I did not, I didn't see it til after I checked out, would you recommend it?

I dont have one in my car. If it sits for a few days it only takes a couple rotations for it to fire off. I dont ever just turn the key and fire it straight up though, I always let the pump prime then start. I dont think its really a necessity. I might get one just to give it a shot in the future but who knows.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online