Anyone know where to find stock style clear corners?

CrystalWhite

Reaction score
I have been searching trying to find stock style clear corners and I picked up these because they were the only ones I could find. They ended up fitting like absolute garbage and the weatherstripping was all over the place. My headlights are stock and in really good shape so I don't really want to replace them for a lower quality aftermarket set just so I can have matching corners. Has anyone seen these around?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Those are my favorite, but you won't find a good quality one with good weather stripping.

I gave up on my search for them. Now have depo corners, very good quality. They're clear lense with amber though.

OP
OP
C

CrystalWhite

Reaction score
Those are my favorite, but you won't find a good quality one with good weather stripping.

I gave up on my search for them. Now have depo corners, very good quality. They're clear lense with amber though.

Darn...that's what I was afraid of. The previous owner installed a set before I bought it and they actually fit really well, but I am thinking they aren't available anymore. I might have to go with the stock orange style

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online