Anyone need any custom decals made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lutter94

Reaction score
Since I have 06 Mustang wheels on my Fusion, I need to get rid of the tribar pony. Going to flatten the face and put decals on it. Think you could make some? I need to get the measurement yet, but this is what I threw together. I'd like if the Fusion script was a little bigger. I pulled the text from the latest gen Fusion, if you could use that or something pretty similar......

Fusion_zpsf014f32f.jpg

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Since I have 06 Mustang wheels on my Fusion, I need to get rid of the tribar pony. Going to flatten the face and put decals on it. Think you could make some? I need to get the measurement yet, but this is what I threw together. I'd like if the Fusion script was a little bigger. I pulled the text from the latest gen Fusion, if you could use that or something pretty similar......

Fusion_zpsf014f32f.jpg
I definitely could make it but I need some dimensions. Another thing is that the letters may be so small that the adhesive may not hold for long under weather conditions.

bad98gt

Reaction score
What about "SN95FORUMS" inside the 94-98 body style outline like what's on the Instagram page....if I could figure out how to upload a pic I'd show you.

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
What about "SN95FORUMS" inside the 94-98 body style outline like what's on the Instagram page....if I could figure out how to upload a pic I'd show you.
I'm not going to replicate any sn95forum decals for the fact of keeping their name and their revenue specifically for the site.

bad98gt

Reaction score
I'm not going to replicate any sn95forum decals for the fact of keeping their name and their revenue specifically for the site.
oh ok,I want 2 of them made for my 1/4 windows and I was told to go on the site but I'm certain where to go, are you?

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
oh ok,I want 2 of them made for my 1/4 windows and I was told to go on the site but I'm certain where to go, are you?
Click on "become a supporting member" icon located right above were the page numbers are at the top and donate I believe it's like $15 or $20 and they will send you 2 sn95forums decals

bad98gt

Reaction score
Click on "become a supporting member" icon located right above were the page numbers are at the top and donate I believe it's like $15 or $20 and they will send you 2 sn95forums decals
Oh ok cool, I'll do that definitely! thanks for the help man!

GRAFIX

Reaction score
I never got my decals from the forum after I paid supporting member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online