Anyone need any custom decals made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
I can do pretty much anything you want as long as it's not too big. Try to keep it under 10in tall because of shipping issues. But I can do any color if I have the vinyl in stock and either a 1 or 2 color, single or double layer in your preferred size. $12 shipped for single layer one color and $15 shipped for 2 layer 2 color. Just post a picture of what you would like! Thanks guys!

IMG_20131215_154654_zps98ff5fd1.jpg

here's a good example of some of the detail I can get into.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
can you print on it? I have been wanting to remake this decal that was on my alt after having it powder coated. The material actually looked/felt like brushed aluminum but it does not have to be.

0907142251.jpg

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
can you print on it? I have been wanting to remake this decal that was on my alt after having it powder coated. The material actually looked/felt like brushed aluminum but it does not have to be.

0907142251.jpg
That may be a little more difficult to try to replicate that in vinyl but I can definitely make a decal for it. I don't have any brushed aluminum vinyl but I do have chrome that I can lay the blue lettering over top of it and kind of give the same effect. Also I can do digital print. I'll mess around with it and see if I can't come up with something and I'll PM you a picture here in a little while.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had been thinking chrome would be cool because I powdered it gloss black and the rest of my motor is polished. Only other question is how does it hold up to temps? This is a HO alt and the voltage regulator has a temp function built in but its still going to see some heat.

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
I had been thinking chrome would be cool because I powdered it gloss black and the rest of my motor is polished. Only other question is how does it hold up to temps? This is a HO alt and the voltage regulator has a temp function built in but its still going to see some heat.

Very well actually! I put some on my exhaust over a year and a half ago and it's still holding strong with all its color.

20130127_195312_zps83358dc7.jpg

20130126_150727_zps3504b008.jpg

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
gjg_uSXznHkjG3sXssN7UT4NSYppULrd4_3DhMjT8NveeiB_T0a9Qoz72f3n57k77-DGRIDsZZOTz1y27d0VRwnbuOJ6jrqAo5Aw400-h193-nc_zps916eec7c.jpg

I can also make hood decals like this that can say anything you want. Supercharged 4.6l, turbo 4.6l, nitrous 4.6l. Etc... I'll do both passenger and drivers side decals for $15 shipped.

GRAFIX

Reaction score
What file types do you accept? AI, eps, Pdf, etc. As long as it has the vector paths right?

GRAFIX

Reaction score
Yes, exactly.

Cool! I work at a screen printing shop and we have a Roland GX-24 for cutting custom heatpress stuff. We only stock thermal film for apparel (otherwise I would just cut my own).. so I'll be hitting you up for some custom decals for sure!!

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Cool! I work at a screen printing shop and we have a Roland GX-24 for cutting custom heatpress stuff. We only stock thermal film for apparel (otherwise I would just cut my own).. so I'll be hitting you up for some custom decals for sure!!
Haha sounds good man! Just let me know what I can do for ya! Maybe we can work out a trade for a shirt. Haha

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Very Interested in getting "In Tyler We Trust" done in what I would call a money font. A flat silver, brushed style would be great. 12 inches wide would work well.
Let me see if I can find the font on Da Font - do you have an email to send the PDF to? How do you take payment?

- Waylon

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Very Interested in getting "In Tyler We Trust" done in what I would call a money font. A flat silver, brushed style would be great. 12 inches wide would work well.
Let me see if I can find the font on Da Font - do you have an email to send the PDF to? How do you take payment?

- Waylon
Okay! I'll double check and see if I have any brushed style vinyl at the shop but my email is [email protected] and I'm going to be taking orders this week and making them on sunday and should be sent out on monday but it will be done through paypal.

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Emailed! :)

I'm looking to get those in Silver... forgot to put that in the email!
I got your email and just have one question. Is the Al file the same as the pdf. Or are they two separate images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online