Anyone putting down 300rwhp or more N/A......

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
simplyme0484 said:
Stroken Silver 5.1 said:
I have a 5.01 Stroker check out the vid..

Ok......that thing sounds loud as hell!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

How the heck do U get 600rwhp, with only a 100 shot NOS and no S/C??? That would mean you're making 490-500rwhp w/o the nos, N/A
Thats what I'm saying 600rwhp with a 100 shot idk if that sound right......but nice exhaust

But Simplyme0484 where have u been must been enjoying the new power ha ha....... But yeah I'm coming for u though cause after I stroke this baby then put them heads n cams on its over ha ha..... The performance shop I work at suppose to be getting a dyno soon so can't wait for that...that way I get my baby tuned for free

simplyme0484

Reaction score
98mstanggt said:
simplyme0484 said:
Stroken Silver 5.1 said:
I have a 5.01 Stroker check out the vid..

Ok......that thing sounds loud as hell!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

How the heck do U get 600rwhp, with only a 100 shot NOS and no S/C??? That would mean you're making 490-500rwhp w/o the nos, N/A
Thats what I'm saying 600rwhp with a 100 shot idk if that sound right......but nice exhaust

But Simplyme0484 where have u been must been enjoying the new power ha ha....... But yeah I'm coming for u though cause after I stroke this baby then put them heads n cams on its over ha ha..... The performance shop I work at suppose to be getting a dyno soon so can't wait for that...that way I get my baby tuned for free

HA HA HA!!!!! :hammer: Well not that much, right now I've been w/o the car for 3 days because they are fixing the A/C from before the build even started :wall: Plus, my alternator was dying on me, so UPGRADE!!!!! I bought a 200amp. But yeah, you'll be sure to catch me when u stroke that baby up :thumb: I had already spent to mush $$$ to look at $1500-$2000 for a good build bottom end (pistons, rings, crank, .30 bore). So my next thing would be NOS 100 shot or just port the IM idk, but first brake upgrades, some polyurethane bushings upfront, and the final dyno tune. Lets see what happens :thumb:

OP
OP
98mstanggt

98mstanggt

Reaction score
O ok well as soon as you get them numbers u know where to come ha ha and ive thought about adding a baby shot of nitrous like 50 or 75 a 100 shot would be the highest I'll get but idk my mechanic/build buddy got a nitrous system just sitting in the office I might just buy it from him but idk don't know nothing about nitrous but yeah the reason why I'm stroking my 4.6 is the get more out of my N/a setup and in case I decide to get blown after I'm done with my build

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online