Anyone remember me talking about that....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
that truck in the vid is one that was sold just a little bit back, it was on autotrader and on SVTP and sold for 27k
so have you talked to the guy about his supposed 600hp truck?

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nah but i can tell you for damn sure it didn't sound like that truck... sounded kinda like my mustang did when it was completely stock... and forgot about the whine from the blower, you can actually hear that blower whine.. he had to rev his up and then maybe you could hear it just a bit.... Paul said he'd race him for his truck though lol.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
its probally just a punk talking junk........but he could have a few mods and be in the 12's :dunno: I can tell you it doesnt take CRAP to get those trucks in the 12's EASY and on top of that they are automatics so with sticky tires they will kick some major ass off the line.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
that thing was shaking my room. I've got one little sub woofer too. :boink:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
its probally just a punk talking junk........but he could have a few mods and be in the 12's :dunno: I can tell you it doesnt take CRAP to get those trucks in the 12's EASY and on top of that they are automatics so with sticky tires they will kick some major ass off the line.

im still not buying it though, i think its completely stock.. i haven't seen under the hood really though. it was pitch black when he popped it last time.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
Snakebit said:

im still not buying it though, i think its completely stock.. i haven't seen under the hood really though. it was pitch black when he popped it last time.

well the only way to find out is to run him and see, the L's are very quick stock so you better get a good launch and not miss any shifts.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i dont usually miss shifts but my car is a dog right now. dang intake gasket..

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

What are you waiting for??? That has been messed up forever now, get it FIXED ;D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

Is the gasket broken? Air escaping? What's wrong with it?

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
What are you waiting for??? That has been messed up forever now, get it FIXED ;D
i know man! weve been waiting on weather mainly.. its been nice though. im pretty sure it will be fixed very soon.

Red96GT said:
Is the gasket broken? Air escaping? What's wrong with it?
yeah its a blown gasket.. its just a big vacuum leak. :-\ i barely pulled on my friends non-pi'd 96gt or something...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online