anyone running a pro chamber??

97vertstang

Reaction score
well i got one today, and i was wondering if any one here has one??? i dont know much about em, and i was wondering whats so special about them?? and do u like it, or not like it???i just want to hear about them.

Spyder

Reaction score
Dalamar has one, im sure he will chime in about it soon

Daywalker

Reaction score
I've had a Bassani X-Pipe for the longest, but it's coming off for a Pro Chamber sometime next week. I'll let ya know then.... :thumb:

Daywalker

Reaction score
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, it was a good improvement to say the least. It's a lil bit louder now, but still has a healthier sound than my Bassani had. The Bassani had cats though, so maybe that's why it wasn't as loud? Anyways, it's a nice pipe, all coated and ready to bolt up. I haven't had a chance to really open her up yet, but from what I could tell it's pretty good. :thumb:

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I really like mine also mainly because it sounds different. It fits well and it's supposed to give good gains. A tip for installing it, get everything bolted up loosely, then take a jack (with something on it so u dont scratch the prochamber) and jack it up gently under the chamber. If you dont do this it will hang very low. After lifting it gently so u dont break anything, then tighten down all the bolts. When you let the jack down it should stay up and not hang down...

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
I really like mine also mainly because it sounds different. It fits well and it's supposed to give good gains. A tip for installing it, get everything bolted up loosely, then take a jack (with something on it so u dont scratch the prochamber) and jack it up gently under the chamber. If you dont do this it will hang very low. After lifting it gently so u dont break anything, then tighten down all the bolts. When you let the jack down it should stay up and not hang down...
thats a good tip, cause i didnt do that and it hangs low.i havent moved it cause my car is 4x4 mode right now and i havent had any problems.when i lower it im going to remember this and tightend it that way.also love the way it sounds too :thumb: is not loud at all with my hooker mufflers.just a little louder than before, but thats how i wanted it so i wont get any attention from cops.

Nacho

Reaction score
I had one and thought I liked it until I installed my new h-pipe. The prochamber sounds different but in my opinion, it doesn't sound as nice as an h. Pro is the quietest of the 3 so the removing the cats was what made the sound louder. The pro is heavier, hangs lower and caused vibration. Why? IDK. My rpms went up faster after I installed my h.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is catless. It gives it a little deeper/louder tone.
I'll have to get a clip now that I have my magnaflow's behind it.
It's affordable and sounds good. you're mufflers will effect that.

SPyder has full Bassani and his sounds awsome too.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had one on my 95 for a short time, it made it very quiet........almost like stock :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online