Anyone running these tires?

Factory Freak

Reaction score
Hey I just bought a pair of BFG g-force KDW 2's and I was wondering if anyone else was running them on their stang? And if so, how have they been performing for you and have you had any problems with them? They were priced pretty good at tire rack so I jumped on them as I need front tires really bad... but it was kind of a quick decision. So, anyone have any experiences with these tires?
Thanks!

(link to tires)
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...tnum=445YR8GFTAKDW2&fromCompare1=yes&place=36

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I have the kdw's and they are good tires. The 2's are supposed to be good tires also, plus the tread looks much more badass then the kdw's.

OP
OP
F

Factory Freak

Reaction score
little update on my situation. Tires arrived, they look nice and it would be great if i could get them on my car but.... I don't have a wheel lock key for my wheels and les schwab said they might not even be able to get them off and I need my tires on really freakin bad! What a shitty situation. they were quoting my 300 bucks to get front tires on!!! can't afford that.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
uhh $300 dollars for what? and you can go to sears and get wheel lock removal sockets...no kidding, they actually sell them...

Downshift

Reaction score
Rob they are full of shit. When I worked at sears we prolly took some off every other day. If les schwab or whatever cant then go to sears they will.

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I had those tires and I loved em. I went to Nitto 555's and I think I might go back! Nittos are great but they are freaking expensive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online