Anyone use Jenkins Tuning Innovations?

Addermk2

Reaction score
I wouldn't let ted tune my radio.

"Auto Repair Shop". Looks more like a trailer park to me.

1643046051469.png

joemomma

Reaction score
Why are you wanting to tune a stock car?

I had similar questions about Ted/TI (as I came across his name mentioned quite a bit on the interwebs), but learned that he isn't well-regarded by most here.

OP
OP
94StewFord

94StewFord

Reaction score
He and others claim his "Stock Motor" tune really wake the car up? I have read a lot on him and everybody seems to be happy with the results. Just asking around...............

Makoto

Reaction score
He and others claim his "Stock Motor" tune really wake the car up? I have read a lot on him and everybody seems to be happy with the results. Just asking around...............

dyno tuning cost me around 800 bucks, i had to because i reset the ecu to stock and its a 97 with 99 heads/cams/higher compression now, which got me like 323 at the wheels (full intake and exhaust etc) which is pretty normal so... take that for what its worth.

Makoto

Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. If you are hell bent on it I got the SCT tuner i unmarried from my 97 cobra you can have for 300.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
again unless you are up to the point of replacing the heads/cam your just wasting money. Yes you can mail it back and have him reburn it but realize you will need to reinstall the stock chip while its gone, or park it. Also realize to properly remote tune your car he needs some basic data like AFR/temps or he is just guessing. A good tuner can probably open up a couple of hp with a stock motor but its something that you will think that you might kind of feel the difference but its mainly because your wallet is lighter and you want to think it made a difference. You would be better off preparing for a remote tune by installing some aftermarket gauges.

Addermk2

Reaction score
His chip is $305 shipped to my door and you can send it back for any changes needed for mods/upgrades........
For a couple bucks more you can get a complete tuning system and adjust the car on your own. Why have the car be down for a week while he guesses what your tune needs? Wouldn't it be better to just take a datalog, talk to someone competent, make a change, flash and drive?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online