Anyone use SVE control arms?

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
I have been looking for ways to get my power to the ground better, and am going to hold off on wheels/tires for a bit. I figured the control arms was a good way to go and started looking into them. Obviously MM, Hotchkis, J&M and Steeda are the bigger names I see pop up, but has anyone used or heard of use of the SVE brand? From the reviews I have read on them almost all are quite good.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I have them, love them. In fact I just ordered a second set for my foxbody. Can't beat all 4 control arms with hardware for under $100 (they were on sale)!

OP
OP
SnakeMedic

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
I have them, love them. In fact I just ordered a second set for my foxbody. Can't beat all 4 control arms with hardware for under $100 (they were on sale)!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Hell of a deal with them being on sale. Not sure I can pass that up!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I just*** ordered a set! Couldn't pass up the deal either. I already have Steeda LCA's but why not have a matching set of upper and lower for $100! I'll probably just hang onto mine for the time being and swap them out whenever I swap rear ends.

OP
OP
SnakeMedic

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
I just*** ordered a set! Couldn't pass up the deal either. I already have Steeda LCA's but why not have a matching set of upper and lower for $100! I'll probably just hang onto mine for the time being and swap them out whenever I swap rear ends.

Nice! Yes, I went ahead and ordered them myself. Based on the reviews I don't think these are a bad product. The two people who had issues had them replaced no questions asked, so I feel confident they will be as good as any other!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
SVE is making all kinds of stuff now. I saw recently where they're making intakes and cylinder heads for 5.0's.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds like a good deal. MAybe too good but you normally do not find that out down the road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.