Anyone use SVE control arms?

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
I have been looking for ways to get my power to the ground better, and am going to hold off on wheels/tires for a bit. I figured the control arms was a good way to go and started looking into them. Obviously MM, Hotchkis, J&M and Steeda are the bigger names I see pop up, but has anyone used or heard of use of the SVE brand? From the reviews I have read on them almost all are quite good.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I have them, love them. In fact I just ordered a second set for my foxbody. Can't beat all 4 control arms with hardware for under $100 (they were on sale)!

OP
OP
SnakeMedic

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
I have them, love them. In fact I just ordered a second set for my foxbody. Can't beat all 4 control arms with hardware for under $100 (they were on sale)!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Hell of a deal with them being on sale. Not sure I can pass that up!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I just*** ordered a set! Couldn't pass up the deal either. I already have Steeda LCA's but why not have a matching set of upper and lower for $100! I'll probably just hang onto mine for the time being and swap them out whenever I swap rear ends.

OP
OP
SnakeMedic

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
I just*** ordered a set! Couldn't pass up the deal either. I already have Steeda LCA's but why not have a matching set of upper and lower for $100! I'll probably just hang onto mine for the time being and swap them out whenever I swap rear ends.

Nice! Yes, I went ahead and ordered them myself. Based on the reviews I don't think these are a bad product. The two people who had issues had them replaced no questions asked, so I feel confident they will be as good as any other!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
SVE is making all kinds of stuff now. I saw recently where they're making intakes and cylinder heads for 5.0's.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds like a good deal. MAybe too good but you normally do not find that out down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online