Anyone using a Lightning MAF???

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SonicStang said:
Lol I thought your sig pic says 95... ???
damn i gotta change that too....

and bad news, another guy is coming up to see the vortech on saturday befor ei told the guy i wanted to come and look at it...so i guess i might not be getting one. :'(

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
19mustang96 said:
SonicStang said:
Edit: I just noticed you have a 95. The plugs mightbe different.

i have a 96

:lol: :lol:

I thought you had a 95 with 96-98 Tails. What newb thinks he got a 95 when he really has a 96? lol

Peter

Reaction score
SonicStang said:

yah I looked at the sig name too haha.

also for the person that said dont upgrade the maf unless its pegged already. why would you want to put a bottle neck in your blower setup? stock is what like 60mm? Right now my car goes from a 4" k&n to the lmaf to 3" power pipe and then normal vortech outlet tube. I have a stock tb in place right now but a 75mm is going in quick. I want as little restriction as possible with the intake track. I can see that statement being true for n/a cars or even close to stock cars because then yes upgrading the maf is a waste of time and money and might cause drivability issues.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Peter said:
SonicStang said:

yah I looked at the sig name too haha.

also for the person that said dont upgrade the maf unless its pegged already. why would you want to put a bottle neck in your blower setup? stock is what like 60mm? Right now my car goes from a 4" k&n to the lmaf to 3" power pipe and then normal vortech outlet tube. I have a stock tb in place right now but a 75mm is going in quick. I want as little restriction as possible with the intake track. I can see that statement being true for n/a cars or even close to stock cars because then yes upgrading the maf is a waste of time and money and might cause drivability issues.

stock maf on modulars are a minimum of 80mm so they flow pretty good.

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
19mustang96 said:
SonicStang said:
Edit: I just noticed you have a 95. The plugs mightbe different.

i have a 96

:lol: :lol:

I thought you had a 95 with 96-98 Tails. What newb thinks he got a 95 when he really has a 96? lol

the newb that use to own a 95 smart guy... :gtfo:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought you registered when you first got the 96 with the DD on front :) lol

Peter

Reaction score
droptop I was refering more to stock fox mafs then the newer cars haha

redripper

Reaction score
I rund the lightning meter on my 95 had to buy a 10 dollar adaper to make it work. The lightning mass air is six wires yours is four. Color match the wires from the adapter to your stock harness and your good to go.

BRAD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.