Anyone using the Maximum Motorsports 18in Rims? If not do you have some pics?

fawcett

Reaction score
Ive been researching rims for ever. I cant stand my cobra r's anymore. They are polished aluminum and they are junk. Ive tried to bring them back but after hours of labor my patients are up and its time for some new shoes.

I have been pretty set on the S-style rims from mustangtuning but I never have seen Maximum Motorsports rims on one of our cars. They are priced in the same ball park, they are light as hell (5.5lbs lighter than the 18x9 faleens) and I havnt seen anyone using them. I like the gun metal finish on the spokes but there is no way that I'll buy anything with out atleast seeing it first. I am concerned that the spokes may be too skinny for my taste....

So if you dont have a pic of a 94-98 stang with those rims could someone please photoshop them preferablly on a black wingless stang (with a saleen extractor hood if possible)

Thanks in advance, this is the best Mustang Forum I know of and I just found it last week!
-fawcett

OP
OP
F

fawcett

Reaction score
Here is the link, I dont know how to post pics yet. I guess Im not that smart after all....
oh and there is a different set on their site with a different backspacing but I guess I dont know much about the whole backspacing thing yet either.... sorry guys but this link has a 13mm back spacing, the other set has a 35mm backspacing which I would get for the rears. And if they didnt fill the fenderwells out I would get a set of spacers because that is the look I am going for.
Link: http://www.maximummotorsports.com/

Grrrr I just noticed that the link doesnt change.... Eitherway the rims are on the first page of the website, you just have to scroll down a bit and click on them. Sorry guys but your help will be much appreciated!
-fawcett

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The maxxim ones eh? I think they might look pretty cool but its hard to say, I pefer "fatter" spokes then those but the bonus of those is the weight. BUT one thing is there more made for the track so they arnt that wide only 8.5" imo the smallest rear wheel Id go is 9"...

OP
OP
F

fawcett

Reaction score
I agree Matt,
The spokes are a bit thin, and it would be cool to have them wider as well. I made a mistake also, I thought MM made those rims but they are Koings.
I would still like to see a few pics if anyone could photoshop them for me.
Too bad I wanted to be different but these rims may not be the right ones.
Only some pics will tell!
-fawcett

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
the konigs from MM are great auto X wheels. They are pretty plain for the bling look. All depends on what you are going to be doing with your car. More for show or performance?????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online