Anyone using UPR 'Shark' CC plates??

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Found a guy on fb who is parting with a set, anyone have anything good or bad to say about them? I'm just accumulating suspension parts along the way, I already have a set of Eibach Sportlines.

kb1982

Reaction score
I have them on my car and I have had no problem with them. Im sure the 4 bolt designs would stouter, but if you are getting a good deal on them I would snag them. From looking at pics, I think Mr_C has them also. I still havent figured out how to tag folks on here

TanTop94

Reaction score
I have them! A very simple install, and they look ok. My only complaint about them is that I maxed the camber out on them with H&R sport springs. Also make sure your top strut nut is very tight or they make an awful clunking noise lol.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I have them! A very simple install, and they look ok. My only complaint about them is that I maxed the camber out on them with H&R sport springs. Also make sure your top strut nut is very tight or they make an awful clunking noise lol.
I read a couple reviews and noise seemed to be one of the most common issues along with limited adjustability. I think if I was gonna go any lower I would probably just go with a set of MM's but these would prolly do for now. [MENTION=18723]kb1982[/MENTION] $100 shipped is the price which sounded great to me. And for the tagging, just type @ before someone's name like '@ kb1982' but with no space between it.

TanTop94

Reaction score
I read a couple reviews and noise seemed to be one of the most common issues along with limited adjustability. I think if I was gonna go any lower I would probably just go with a set of MM's but these would prolly do for now. kb1982 $100 shipped is the price which sounded great to me. And for the tagging, just type @ before someone's name like '@ kb1982' but with no space between it.
Once I got my top strut nut tight it was as quiet as ever, honestly I barely noticed any different compared to stock ones in noise. If you aren't planning to go any lower than I you should be fine.

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking also. And if I ever do go any lower I could prolly sell those pretty cheap to help someone else out and make a little money back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online