anyone with a line lock?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am trying to finish mocking up everything up under the hood so I can arrange to pull the motor to finish/paint the bay. Anyone running a line lock that can show a pic of how they did theirs? I have the hurst roll control kit along with the mustang fit kit that has a few different hoses/pipes that is supposed to make it easier. The wiring I have no issue with, just the plumbing. I am trying to keep everything neat and clean both for the wiring and, well anything so the cleanest way possible if possible.....

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes I do. I have read that it both ways that it effects it and doesn't, not sure what to believe.

SVT CAMR

Reaction score
I have and will be removing mine after 13 years! I mounted my hurst roll control right next to the Master cylinder on the drivers side corner. Screwed it right to the sheet metal. On my 98 the plumbing went like this. master cylinder the line closest to the firewall was the front brakes. I simply broke the connection to the proportioning valve. Then ran I 1 line from the MS to the roll control and 1 line from the proportioning valve to the line lock.

Wiring
I used my horn as a trigger. So I ran a constant hot to the line lock and switched the negative through my horn. I mounted a 3 position center off switch under the dash to activate the horn for street driving and flip the switch the other way and your ready to use your line lock.

Use
pump brakes and hold horn on steering wheel with thumb. let go of brake pedal and Bam the front brakes are locked.

I never had an issue with my abs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online