Approach and Open with caution

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
So from what i gather is a bunch of guys beat the shit out of another guy, and well in the process they killed him and didnt give a shit

THIS IS A HUGE WW. DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU HAVE A STRONG TUMMY. Makes me sick, what makes them think anything was worth taking this mans life. I wish the best for him and his family.

http://www.onlyfights.com/fight445.html

This was the video removed from SVT. Matt, Brian, if need be you can remove it here. Some people make me furious.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Boy there is some bad ass guys there :eek: :eek: it took 20 of them to beat the hell out of one skinny guy and kill him in the process. Tough guys bet they feel like real men :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

What a bunch of fucking cowards :mad: :mad: none of them bitch ass pricks can fight by themselves so they had to do a gang jump on one guy to get the job done. On top of that I bet none of them will pay for this crime and they get off Scott free :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:. Makes me wish I lived in the "HOOD" ...................... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
what a bunch of pussys...... those guys woudlnt last a minute over here where i live

Julian Moore

Reaction score
That's what I do Matt..if you don't watch that crap..then they have no way to keep these sites going. Pisses me off...what if that was your (insert family member name here), how would you feel if everyone was watching them die. I did not watch it, but is there enough evidence for a conviction??

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
That's what I do Matt..if you don't watch that crap..then they have no way to keep these sites going. Pisses me off...what if that was your (insert family member name here), how would you feel if everyone was watching them die. I did not watch it, but is there enough evidence for a conviction??
No i didnt see anyones face on the video until they showed the guy that passed away. Some guy dragged him of the ground and they had a close up and it was just s stone cold face. :nonono: there was litterally 8-12 guys beating punching kicking this guy in the head, legs whatever. and he was TINY compared to me. (im 6'4 160lbs) i hope the people responsible burn in hell, and live with that on their mind forever, the only person that should be able to take life is god, not anyone else.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
your right man only god..... i wonder if theat guy did die he was real bad shape

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was some :lame: shit. I mean just freakin stupid.

and the camera men at the end "Thats called getting knocked the F*** out." :mad: :rant:

Jeremy

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
no i belive he was dead, i would like to think he was just knocked out. the reasons i think this is he had a gash in his forehead, his eyes where still looking forward. and there was numerous missing teeth and blood comming out of his mouth.

I would like to shoot the camera man, Im the kinda guy that if i saw that shit id run over acouple of them and then start shooting. That man could have had a family, i thought i heard on the vid someone say that wasnt even the right guy they were after... :rant:

wytstang

Reaction score
He seemed lifeless at the end, they keep repeating "That's that same nigga" over and over. He may have just crossed the wrong people sad really.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online