April 2016 ROTM - Mack

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This month we did something different for Ride Of The Month! It was a photo contest with the theme being sunset pictures!
The member with the most votes is..... [MENTION=12861]Mack[/MENTION]!!! All the way from the Netherlands he received a total of 7 votes!

This was a close race as there was a 4 way tie for second; Roo9322, Tally_4.6, 9838stang and BLWNBYU all had 6 votes each!

Congrats Mack!!!

720.jpg

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats Mack. Definitely one of my favorite cars. Also since its in europe, its 10x cooler.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Congrats [MENTION=12861]Mack[/MENTION], well deserved. Everyone here knows my all time favorite paint code is BAB. - Great picture man!!

Mack

Reaction score
Hahahaha, awesome :D

Thanks everybody :)

Since my daughter is born (she's 18 months now) I don't get to drive the Mustang much as I want, one evening I took the Mustang out to the port area to take some photo's in the evening sky. The Mustang is a real part of the family. Wherever I go, I get compliments on the car and its color. It's the only BAB in the Netherlands and one of 3 (that I know of) in Europe. I'm happy to see the SN95 is getting more and more love over here as well.

As a true SN95-lover I'm very proud my car is ride of the month on the best SN95 forum in the world!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Congrats on ROTM and on your new addition to the family! Well deserved win for a well built, clean car

Mack

Reaction score
a well built, clean car

I can't take credit for that: I pretty much bought it like this. I'm no technical guy and building a Mustang like that is difficult to do in Europe... So I found my dream car already built and bought it. I'm just keeping it nice. The credit of building it goes to the previous (US) owner (who was also a member here and still misses the car).

Nirwan said:
See you at Mustang Valley Mack ! Congrats !

I'm pretty sure I'll be there! Best meeting in the country :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995