April ROTM - Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Let's get Ride Of The Month back on track with a photo contest!

This month post your best sunset picture (or sunrise) of your sn95!

It's that simple, post a single picture of your sn95 during a sunset (or sunrise).(Make sure to take some extra pictures while you're at it in case you win ROTM, but only post the 1 best picture you take)This thread will also act as a voting thread, vote for your favorite pictures by giving them a like (bottom left hand corner of each post).

STL1d8wl.png

The member with the post likes by April 30th wins ROTM :)

Everyone is eligible except the last 4 ROTM winners
(alex302, chris91, 1bad95, Tony) - But feel free to post a picture if you guys want :)

1. Get out and take some pictures! :)
2. Post your best sunset picture here! (You should also post your entire photoshoot in the Member's Rides section)
3. Vote by liking other member's posts in this thread
4. Good luck, contest closes April 30th

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Great Idea! I hope we have a lot of participation this month.

Roo9322

Reaction score
1996 Mustang GT
Grabber Blue----PI Swapped----4.10 Rear Gears----Catless, true dual exhaust----Cherry Bombed----Cold Air Intake----Bama Tune----Ford Racing Plugs----Lowering Springs, Approx. 2 inches----Sequential Tail Lights----10k 35w xentec hid headlights----5% Tint----Blacked Out Tail Lights/Headlights/Side Markers----Dipped roof black for panoramic look for now (eventually get it wrapped)----Dipped exhaust tips black----Black FR500 Rims; Front(275/35/17) 17x9, Rear(315/35/17) 17x10.5

nz0gzl.jpg

Thanks for looking! I know grabber blue is kind of hit or miss but she's my baby and I enjoy it. The color will never get old to me! Hope some of you enjoy it as much as I do! ��

Lanter

Reaction score
Awesome idea! Looking forward to this month's ROTM. Maybe I will be able to get my car off jack stands long enough to snap a sunset picture. The only one I have right now is the car on stands with the sun setting behind me while taking a picture lol :sad5:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think forrest gump said that in the desert during sunrise its hard to tell where the heavens end and the earth begins. Well he was right and there are some amazing sunsets as well. I miss the desert.... This was long before, well anything short of the wheels. No side exhaust, bags, but look at it on the road!
4%20peaks.jpg

Mustanger

Reaction score
I LOVE to see the pics but remember he said to ONLY POST THE BEST PIC HERE! I hate to see this get too cluttered up & too hard to pic the best one...here is what Admin said:

2. Post your best sunset picture here! (You should also post your entire photoshoot in the Member's Ridessection)

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Yes, no multi photos and a sunrise or sunset picture. Simple.

Lanter

Reaction score
Sunsets and projects go hand and hand right.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neverenuff

Reaction score
80db47162ae90715b8fb7218b5f66fb7.jpg
Just before sunset.(edit: added another pic)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online