arrgghhh!!

Suspect

Reaction score
:rant: was cleaning my engine and looked down at my lights and guess what i saw? someone snatched one of my weather strip peices off my side marker!! i know it just didnt fly off! :rant: anyone ever replace that piece? i was thinking of maybe going to lowes/homedeopt and finding something i can cut and glue there. any ideas?

ryclef331

Reaction score
Let me guess...you have aftermarket headlights? I haven't seen a brand YET with weather stripping worth two shits. I ripped mine off myself after A) it came halfway off anyways and B) everytime I washed it, it would leave HUGE black streaks on the paint. Be glad they're gone.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea. mine have stayed on for like a year maybe 2. they still looked real nice and werent coming apart. have to put something there, it looks odd without it.

GDawg

Reaction score
Three years... my trim is still looking brand new. Blue Oval Industries.

(And it survived one year in the HOT Vegas heat...)

97blackgt

Reaction score
i have the same problem...my weather stripping is only like a year old if that and its already cracking....let us know if u find a nice replacemnt

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
yea mine were like new too. some how or someone ripped em off. :mad: i still gotta find something, then i gotta find some type of glue to hold it.

95Boss

Reaction score
Why on earth would anyone want to tear that piece off? It is of no use to anyone. I have never seen or heard of that piece coming off. It is always, always better to go with OEM parts.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
When I installed my clear corners the damn stripping started falling off before they were fully installed, i taked em back on there with some superglue, and they stuck up way too high so i trimmed the excess with a razor... pos.

ryclef331

Reaction score
Unless its a black car, that piece looks out of place. Look at my sig....NO strips. I pull them off. They look like eyeliner or mascara....

ripper

Reaction score
Some jackass pulled all the tags off my wifes 95gt. I had to order a new set from Downs Ford. Friggin moron kids i guess.
They even took the ford emblem off the trunk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online