Article: May ROTM - Fallen Brothers

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to finally see this up. RIP to our fellow members who have passed away. You're in a better place now fellas. Godspeed.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I never knew you guys...but I still salute you with a full heart in remembrance & wish I had. Peace & comfort to your families... glad this thread was started.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Great post. RIP to all that have left us and prayers to their friends and families.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was not around the forum when Knuckles was here but I wish his family the very best. RIP.

As for Alex, he seemed like such a good guy, was always down to BS on the forum and had one of the cleanest cars on the site at the time. Such a friendly guy and so sad to see someone leave us so young. He's now in the land where the Flyers win every cup. RIP.

Truuble was such a shock to everyone on the site, he was a big gear head who would chime in on every topic and always wanting to help people out, over the site and in person. I never had the chance to meet him but I know lots of forum members did. He was such a giving guy. I know he's still racing in the heavens. RIP Buddy!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Never really knew ARDollar or Knuckles. But Truuble was a hell of a nice guy. Went from living on the street to a very successful lawyer. It was sad to hear the way he left us. I think of him often when I am on the site. His knowledge is sorely missed by all who knew him. Those who came after are missing out on the experience of knowing him.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know these folks, but I do want to take a moment and wish condolences to their families and loved ones.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I remember the Truuble Days, He was a hell of a dude. Always here to help out with what ever on this forum. Very much missed, seems like it was just yesterday he was posting on here.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online