Assembly Issues

KasperBPMC

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post. I just bought my 28th mustang, a 96 gt. It needed new fuel lines and brake lines. I am trying to see if anyone has any FACTORY pics of the fuel lines that are around the fuel filter. I thought i snapped pics of those, but i didnt. I cant get them to lay right. Any help would be great, thank you guys.

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
KasperBPMC
You will probably discover that members here are just chock full of help for you. What you request is factory original fuel line and brake line layout?
We have a 96 GT Convertible and I can only assume that the lines are identical for coupes and convertibles. Unfortunately, we are awsy from our GT but should be able to help on this Sunday. I will watch this thread until I am able to photograph what you need on Sunday.

OP
OP
K

KasperBPMC

Reaction score
KasperBPMC
You will probably discover that members here are just chock full of help for you. What you request is factory original fuel line and brake line layout?
We have a 96 GT Convertible and I can only assume that the lines are identical for coupes and convertibles. Unfortunately, we are awsy from our GT but should be able to help on this Sunday. I will watch this thread until I am able to photograph what you need on Sunday.
Thats perfect, we got rain and such the next few days, i got other loose ends to tie up. I would appreciate it and thank you.

OP
OP
K

KasperBPMC

Reaction score
KasperBPMC
The area around the fuel filter. There are hard lines that convert to flex lines that go to the tank.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
You could not see the returne its covered by the tank at the top it will be that plastic polly line

OP
OP
K

KasperBPMC

Reaction score
So if i am looking at your picture correct, this is at the front of the spare tire hump. Your filter is hanging off the the right, if its not to much to ask, can i ask for a pic of where it mounts and that should actually solve my problem. I have 3 factory spots with those body clips and its not “fitting”. Thank you so much again

OP
OP
K

KasperBPMC

Reaction score
I am trying to lace these out. All the lines came split right under drivers seat and they lay like crap

OP
OP
K

KasperBPMC

Reaction score
Thank you for the pics. I was able get my routing correct. Turns out i was supposed to rivet the fuel lines first then the evap went “over” it. I got it all put together the other day and got her out for a test run

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online

No members online now.