at it again.......

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back man! The car looks great. Ive been looking for a minty 96-98 GT for my next project as well to add to the stable. Cant wait to see the progress!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
it will start getting serious this fall/winter :)

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
the only problem i have with doing bags again is that i don't like how you have to tuck the rear wheel inside the well. with the shape of the quarters swooping outwards these car look soooooo good with a wide wheel and tire poking out just a tad imo. can't do that with bags.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the only problem i have with doing bags again is that i don't like how you have to tuck the rear wheel inside the well. with the shape of the quarters swooping outwards these car look soooooo good with a wide wheel and tire poking out just a tad imo. can't do that with bags.

Cobra IRS + Bags = Success?

Glad to see you got another GT, can't wait to see what you do with it.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Cobra IRS + Bags = Success?

Glad to see you got another GT, can't wait to see what you do with it.

thanks man....with an irs it's even wider lol. yea i can get some camber but not enough to tuck an 11" wheel without looking insane :p

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
my idea setup would be around a 19x11 with about a 295/30-35 tire that sits EXTREMELY flush maybe even poking out just a tad. while being low. impossible though i think :undecided:

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not impossible, just need to go widebody or tub it. Then you could run something really crazy like 19x13's lol

Edit: Here's a shot of my buddies 13" wide wheels for some inspiration :laughing5:
10502237_781818785183139_8743257468400312206_n.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
well i got my 3.73's in last tuesday. drove straight home from babbit racing (where they were installed) because 1....it was raining like a biitch...2...cause i could NOT get the fn thing to stop chirping every time i let off the clutch.

drove it around yesterday for a while and got the feel for the sweet spot in the clutch lol.

i know a lot of people think these cars are dogs and super slow but i gotta say this thing fn pulls hard! i'm loving it!

exhaust clip:

[video=youtube;8isRFgAhdP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8isRFgAhdP8&list=UUSbXSRryauGthwE2FnOozgw[/video]

before you say anything....no i was not in fuukin gravel here lol. everyone seems to think i peeled out in gravel but nope...just my busted ass street lol

[video=youtube;3rcSQQb-y9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rcSQQb-y9k&list=UUSbXSRryauGthwE2FnOozgw[/video]

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Those tires got some grip to tear up the street like that.

lol, yea there's some spots where dirt is. thats why ya see the dust flying for a sec. i just need to find a flatter cleaner street and post another video :rolleyes:

i argued on fb for half an hour cause people thought it was either a dirt road or gravel road ha! i live in the city...we have no dirt or gravel roads...just bumpy broken concrete here and there.

lutter94

Reaction score
lol, yea there's some spots where dirt is. thats why ya see the dust flying for a sec. i just need to find a flatter cleaner street and post another video :rolleyes:

i argued on fb for half an hour cause people thought it was either a dirt road or gravel road ha! i live in the city...we have no dirt or gravel roads...just bumpy broken concrete here and there.

Correction "live in Ohio" and have no dirt or gravel roads.......I swear I have never seen that many paved roads for being a rural area.......

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my idea setup would be around a 19x11 with about a 295/30-35 tire that sits EXTREMELY flush maybe even poking out just a tad. while being low. impossible though i think :undecided:

18x11 I think [MENTION=18581]SIC9250[/MENTION] has here with the IRS with 335 tires.

This is what I am considering once I get around to rebuilding and installing my IRS, maybe some 18x11 CCW's

qnsq5g.jpg

dc4fpx.jpg

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
(side note: just shared the above photo on our IG account - don't know SIC9250's IG name, so if anyone does please feel free to tag'em!)

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Correction "live in Ohio" and have no dirt or gravel roads.......I swear I have never seen that many paved roads for being a rural area.......

lmao so true. even waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere...pavement. that would be why i had to go all the way to south carolina to get mud on my jeep :p

18x11 I think SIC9250 has here with the IRS with 335 tires.

This is what I am considering once I get around to rebuilding and installing my IRS, maybe some 18x11 CCW's

qnsq5g.jpg

dc4fpx.jpg

dam that's about perfect stance wise!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online