at it again.......

chris91

Reaction score
lmao so true. even waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere...pavement. that would be why i had to go all the way to south carolina to get mud on my jeep :p

Shit, on the East side of Cincy there are plenty of Dirt and Gravel roads. :D

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Shit, on the East side of Cincy there are plenty of Dirt and Gravel roads. :D
whaaaaaa???? :handz: lol, last time i was in cincy was in my old gt and i nearly pulled the fuuk off the road cause the pavement was terrible. so maybe gravel and dirt roads are an improvement in cincy :p

alex302

Reaction score
car looks super clean. excited to see this builds progress

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
today i decided to remove all the rear interior. plan to do a rear seat delete once i figure out the air ride setup and subs and amp. plus i needed to match the solid grey rear side panels with the 2 toned doors.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i always love your attention to the interior.... the rest of us are just lobbing shit at the exterior and the engine and forget that we actually SIT in the seats and not on the alternator (unless youre into that kinda thing.... .. .. . . ) lol.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i always love your attention to the interior.... the rest of us are just lobbing shit at the exterior and the engine and forget that we actually SIT in the seats and not on the alternator (unless youre into that kinda thing.... .. .. . . ) lol.

lmao @ sitting on the alternator :p

thanks btw chris...appreciate it

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I always dream of using that space under the rear seats to make a beautiful amp rack/distribution center but yet my shit still takes up room in my trunk. I am tasking you with fulfilling my dreams. A RSD that flips up to showcase the goods is what I have in mind.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and those Fosgate amps are some of my favorite, I have a few of the chrome Power Series.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I always dream of using that space under the rear seats to make a beautiful amp rack/distribution center but yet my shit still takes up room in my trunk. I am tasking you with fulfilling my dreams. A RSD that flips up to showcase the goods is what I have in mind.

pretty much where my heads at too. thinking about getting another punch amp and sub and rather than burry everything under the rsd, recessing it into the rsd if you can picture it.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Out of site is out of mind though, I don't want someone busting my ride up to try and grab some amps thats why I like the idea of under the RSD.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
it's the show car thing for me lol. stuff for judges to look at. thought about mounting a polished air tank on the rsd instead...idk yet

Goldmember

Reaction score
Glad to see you back. Looks like a way better starting point than the last one.

How did you move the HVAC controls down to the old radio slot? Thinking of doing that to mine because it's subtle and slick.

Goldmember

Reaction score

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score

Z06killinsbf

Reaction score
What about building removable covers for the amps? Pop them off at car shows but leaves a clean look during other times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online