at it again.......

Goldmember

Reaction score
I thought you knew Dalamar already did it or I would have mentioned it earlier. He has a pretty good write up on it too.

I think this was done after I sold my first GT, and I wasn't around for quite a long time. Looks like I wouldn't be able to do the mod because my 04 has a double din opening for the radio in stock configuration. Then there's the issue of the rear defroster/trac ctrl/fog light switches. I could grab one from an earlier model and SEM interior dye, but it's more trouble than it is worth.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
the double din would change things a bit. I bet it could be done if your motivated enough,
Maybe move the switches inside the console or a stock style switches and put them on top of the console where the vert sw is.
Where the map lights are or above the rear view mirror would be a cool place too.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=9840]Goldmember[/MENTION] the vac lines and wires all just simply drop right down, no issue. only think ya gotta do is trim the edges of the hvac panel around the edges a little here and there till it sits flush.

side note....got my seats in earlier today :)

plus i went ahead and ordered new wheels. those you'll see in 9 fn weeks :deeplist: lol. they are a forged wheel 19x9 and 20x11 :) i like some big 'ol rimpz haha!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Those seats look awesome. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on some Procar fixed backs. Their new stuff looks sweet.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Wow those seats look awesome Tony!
I'm excited to see what you ordered for wheels.....

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys. i'm debating on going with the corbeau harness and harness bar but not sure if too ricey lol.

alex302

Reaction score
44936991.jpg
sv1ctdjpg.gif~c200

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Nice to see you back in a mustang man. I do love me a clean silver car.

And I must say, the car is very clean! Nice pickup on that and well done so far man! Loving the progress!

Any more info on those seats? And wheels? lol

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Nice to see you back in a mustang man. I do love me a clean silver car.

And I must say, the car is very clean! Nice pickup on that and well done so far man! Loving the progress!

Any more info on those seats? And wheels? lol

seats are procar evolution. loving them. wheels are going to be 19x9 and 20x11 forged wheels. not tf wheels or ccw though...trying something a little different :)

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
got my seats in finally. ordered an rsd today...will take about a month to get it though.

teal95gt

Reaction score
Hell yea rear seat deletes are a must for mustangs in my opinion. They really clean up the interior.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hell yea rear seat deletes are a must for mustangs in my opinion. They really clean up the interior.
agreed. especially since the rear seats are pretty much pointless lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.